when u hold hands

kaneki

my hands were in my pockets as i walked with kaneki.i looked over kaneki who was blowing on his hands since it was nighttime and it was kinda chilly."u need to buy gloves"i say before looking away."yeah i was planning on getting some"he says rubbing his hands."baka"i muttered grabbing his hands.his face heated up as i held them.i smiled "u get more shy everytime we do something 'cute' "i giggled.he smiles "at least i don't get mad"he says kissing my forehead.

hide

i growled at the girl who was saying i was a 'bad girlfriend'."hey what is going on"hide asks finally coming in."hide~ how are u?"the girl says.hide smiles before waving goodbye "we have to go"he says grabbig me.the girl huffed and walked away.hide looks at me "u alright"he asks.i just looked away.i felt his hand grab mine, and his fingers going through mines.i looked at my hand before looking at hide.i smiled "yes i am now.i just need to kill the bitch"i smiled as he laughed a bit."so cute"he says

ayato

i sat behind him on his bed.he was mad at something "ayato"i say poking his cheek.he only pushes my hand away before growling.i sigh before resting my head on top of his.his hand was about to shoo me again but i grabbed it.i rubbed my thumb on the back of his hand."u know i am not leaving, until u are ok again"i say failing to notice the blush on his face.he smiles "yeah ur right"he says as i smiled.

nishiki

he would sometimes be embarrassed since he doesn't so the couple things.but he doesn't mind it sometimes.the first time it was because u were bth walking somewhere.but he was being slow so u grabbed his hand and dragged him halfway.when u finally got there, u realized u were still holding hands.aww

juuzou

u sometimes holds hands.but it depends when, at work.it isn't allowed.but sometime u have too since he would run around at the park or zoo.sometime it is for fun.(i suck ;-;)

uta

u sat on uta's lap as we watched a movie...and scary one.a jumpscare came on and u jumped.u were scared shitless until u felt ur hands being taken in warm hands.u calmed down wih a huge blush on ur face."calm down my love, nothing to be scared of"he says as i smiled.i held his hands until u fell asleep together.

tsukiyama

he always holds ur hand, because he is a gentleman.but the first time u both held hands u found it surprising.we both were walking down a street then a guy that u used to go to school with came up to u.he started flirting u, tsukiyama noticed that ur confort was very low with the guy.so he grabbed ur hand and held it.the guy noticed but ignored and contuined."excuse meh, but my love doesn't want to talk to u"he says.(the fuck? meh, really?i tried to be frenchy.IDC).so yeah, the first time it was jealously. 

I SUCK AT THESE >-<