realization hits like a fucking puberty

kaneki

so for y/n, she hasn't been the same, after starting working with her best friend.I mean she doesn't mind but he is something.example, she can't stop thinking about him.she thinks he is cute whenever he does anything.she noticed every single detail, but the thing is, she loves the details.even if it is good or bad.then it came to her,she loves ken kaneki,her best friend.but the real question is, is it good or bad?

for innocent kaneki.the black haired boy, who is very shy.he fallen hard for y/n.he didn't realize it after hide brought her up.after thinking about it for a bit, he finally realized.he loves u.he can list the things bout u that makes u cute.(he probably made a mental list )he can't even form words that explain his love for u.but he will have to tell u soon, right?

hide

for y/n.she never felt this happy since forever.she thought her life was ready to be done with, but hide proved her wrong.before her dad died he said "never give up because great things, take time".and that was what she did, but after waiting so long.she gave up, it was around the time when her mother was getting sick.but hide, changed her view is everything.thanks to him, she feels alive.it came to her, the only way to feel alive like this.is when ur is love.but she can't love him,she is a ghoul and he isn't..

for hide. all know him as the, see the cute girl, flirt, failed then move on.but the moment he saw y/n.he knew that she was the one who took his heart.she was the person to spend time with if kaneki wasn't able to.but for sure hide, he will try to not mess up.

ayato

for ayato, JEEZUS LORD.this is all new to him.he is the emotionless, tsundere person.so at first, he was like "what the fuck".but his tsundere wall broken down when he saw y/n that night.he forgot how to act or anything.she just wiped away his thoughts or mind.but now he forgot to hide his emotions.so....blame it on y/n

y/n she doesn't let her emotions get the best of her.sure she like him, but she acts normal around him.the only thing that changes is that she tries to show off or be 'cool' around him.u know, to get his attention.at first, she thought this was a normal crush and all that,but...it was a lot bigger.

nishiki

he fell for her HARD..it hit him like... FUCKING PUBERTY.he really enjoys being around her.and the skirt she wears to work and school,it made him blush.i know that sounds creepy,but he enjoys seeing her in others things then in pants or shorts.he was really surprised that he fell in love with his best friend,the girl who bumped into him, called him an asshole.she couldn't believe it.he wants to tell her but.....how?

she couldn't believe that she fell in love with her best friend/co-worker.sure he was cute with his glasses and haircut.his looks make it hard to tell he is a ghoul.but he the cutest ghoul for a male.she was surprised that they became friends after she started working.but it is kinda possible that he does like her bad.but still,why does it feel weird...

I just wanted to say.thanks everyone.it has been 3 or 4 days since i publish this book.and i have already 30 reads.it would make my day if i do get votes.i know i did a pretty crappy on this chapter,but don't hate me.thanks again,and cya until the next chapter (hopefully it will be better then this one)