pocky challenge (•ω•)...kinda

Kaneki

I sat on my bed watching videos on YouTube.as I scrolled down I noticed a video that caught my eye.the title was 'doing the pocky challenge with my bf!' I rolled my eyes at the thumbnail which was 2 humans with a stick in their mouths.I was a bit curious so I clicked on it.I felt stupid for clicking on a video like this.the video loaded and started playing.As I watched it, I got interested.but one problem.me and kaneki are both ghouls. I tilt my head towards the ceiling as the laugher and kissing sounds continued on my phone.I finally got a idea " would it be weird?nah kaneki won't mind" I muttered as I turned off my phone and stood up."I just need a body..." I turned my head towards the window "is it really worth it?" I shrugged and jumped out the window

I entered the window with the package of organs thanks to Touka.hopefully kaneki won't mind this.I walked to the living room to see kaneki reading as usual.as i walked towards him, his head pecked up when he saw me." Hey y/n, where were u, when I checked u were gone" he smiled setting the book down.I sweatdrop, i had no idea how to put this.I saw next to him and noticed his stomach growling.he sweat dropped."heh I guess I am hungry" he rubbed his neck.I smiled and gave him the package.he blinked " u got it for me?" He was looked at me.I nodded my head " yes"  I smiled again.now I fucked up.how am I goig to do the challenge now... Unless.I smirked at my new idea " y/n why are u smirking?" I shake my head " nothing just eat" I smiled and picked up his book.I examining the cover and and read the summary.as he ate the organs, I noticed he was starting on the stomach.without him noticing I searched the other end with my eyes.once I found the other end, I turned my head." Hey kaneki, can I have a piece?" I ask as he looks at me."um sure" he says before eating again.I smiled then noticed him getting closer to the other end of the stomach.quickly before he ate it I grabbed the end and put it in my mouth.I noticed his face blushing hard as we got closer.we finally met and we shared a little messy kiss.I pulled away and licked my lips " no bad" I smiled and loomed towards kaneki.he was blushing I only smiled " good game"

Hide

I lay in the couch looking for a show to watch. Nothing got my interest.I groan before turning off the TV.I rested a arm over my eyes before I can fall into a deep slumber.hands landed on me with a "boo" and I opened my eyes and smiled." Hey hide" he smiles back."hey y/n do u want to do something together?" He asks.I sat up and faced him."what is it?" He grabbed something g next to him and showed then to me."I got some pocky!" He say next to me."hide, i can't eat human food" I frowned." ....oops" he slumped.I felt bad since he planned this and all that.I close my eyes.I will ruin my body but hopefully it is worth it .I grabbed the pocky box from him and placed a stick in my mouth.I faced him waiting for him to react."come on hide" I smiled.he nodded and put his mouth on The other end.once he did we started biting on the stick getting closer to each other.ifinay we met and shared a kiss.we pulled apart and we both smiled."not bad"

Ayato

I stood in front of eto as she held a pocky box in front of me."what is this for?" I raised a brow.she rocked back and forth on her feet "well I thought that maybe I and ayato would like to do something g together since that.break up" she giggled.I sigh " but won't we get sick?" Don't worry just pit the blame on me" then she skipped away."alright them" I muttered as I walked towards ayato's room.I knocked on the door " aya-chan, can I come In" I called out.the door opens.I enter and close the door I sat next to ayato on his bed." So I got a little gift from eto" his eyes darted to me." What did she give?" He raised a brow.I revealed the pocky."human food?" I sigh " she says we should do something like what coipls would do" I rubbed my neck."alright how do we play?"  He faces me waiting for me to explain what to do.",what I have heard is that.we both eat from one end and end up kissing in the end" I opened the box."simple enough" I put the stick in my mouth and held it for ayato to take the other end.the smell was burning my noise and my stomach felt sick already.I took a deep breath and took a bite.we slowly got closer and kissed.I pulled away and smiles " the pocky was gross but the kiss was good" I smiled as he blushed
...
Then We puked...what a nice ending ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

Nishiki

I held the box of pocky in nishiki's face " let's do the pocky challenge!" I smiled.he only cringed."how can u even handle the smell?!" " I can't.I ignore the pain" I gave a poker face (°-°)."why do u want to do thus human game?" I shrug " I overheard some girls during lunch" he sigh."it stinks" he turned his head to the side making me pouting.his head turned towards me " come in y/n"  my pout grew.he sighs before kissing me " that is the closest to it I will dk" he states before walking away.(ಥ_ಥ)

Juuzuo

I blinked at my coworker aka my bf." The what?" I gave a confused face." The pocky game!" He smiled."I wanna do it with u!" He opened the box and sat next to me.he plucks one in his mouth and leaned towards me."pit ur moitu on the other end" he orders. I followed the order and watched as he ate the pocky  til our lips met."that was fun, again!" He smiles I was speechless. We kept doing it until he has to go buy another one.

Tsukiyama

" dear y/n I been told of this game called the pocky game" I turned my head "pocky game?" I questioned."yes, a game for couples like us" " u mean for humans?" " but still for us" " wouldn't we get weak?" " we can puke it out".after 10 minutes of getting g to do it.he finally make me do it.I qtched as he opens a bx and pulls out a stick with a gross smell." Now let's play" he held thebpocky in his mouth, waiting g for me to take the other end.I open my mouth and bit down on the snack.we got closer then finally our lips met.

A/n

Well that sucked ⊙﹏⊙

Sorry it was crappy.it is late and I am tired.also I published 2 books which are

Levi x titanshifter
&
Haise x reader

And I am dying for aot episode 2 of season 3!!!!why do u have to waitಠ╭╮ಠ

Well that all.please go read them, I got nothing for far.plz!!alright see u in the next one, goodnight!!

(´・ω・')