unhappy day-part 1

i did a really bad job at this chapter.oh well

kaneki

it was a fine day!me and kaneki went out to the library and got some coffee.we did a lot of things.right now we are going home at night,well cue the romantic music!

 i clinged to kaneki's arm "i can't wait to read these new books"i say nuzzling my head on his arm.he chuckles "i can't wait to relax"he says kissing my forehead.i smiled then i saw 2 doves ahead, it was the 2 who killed my parents."kaneki"i whispered as he stiffen up.the 2 humans walks up to us "good evening i am investigator amon and investigator Mado"the black haired male says."good evening investigator"kaneki says as my grip tighten.the old man looks at me "u look familiar"he says looking at me.then he backs up "nevermind i got u confused with someone else"he says "come on amon"and they left.i was so confused.

it started to rain so we went underground since we were pretty far from home.i looked around then i smelled something familiar.i walked closer until i saw a bag.i opened it,tears filled my eyes and a loud scream escaped my mouth."Y/N ARE U ALRIGHT"kaneki says but i don't say anything.i stayed on the ground staring at my parent's body parts.kaneki walks to me and hugs me from behind. and pulls me away from the bag.why?how can they be so cruel!? "it is ok"he says "so i was right"we both looked to see the 2 doves again."u are ghouls"the old man says with a grin."U BASTARD"i yelled as he opens one of his briefcase.i wanted to rip his guy into pieces.i saw my dad's kagune was made into a quinque."MOTHERFUCKER"i yelled "what did u not want to see daddy?"he laughs.(that sounded so wrong)i stood up "don't think it is my fault u are going to die.it is urs"i yelled as i ran at him

"never mess with me!"i whispered as i sliced the old man's body in half.i turned and walked to kaneki."lets go"i whispered as i walked out into the rain.i walked home without saying anything.i lay down and closed my eyes.

i looked around.the room was so bright, i looked around but no kaneki.i walked towards the door and his scent was fading a bit."where are u"i say walking out,following his scent.

hide

hide has been busy lately.i mean like we don't see each other much.but the words that girl said.a ghoul and human can never be together.what if hide started thinking bout it.does he still love me?no he won't let a girl get in the way,right?

"i'll be back y/n"i turned my head to see hide leaving the house."ok then bye-"the door was slammed closed.i sigh as i played with my phone that was in my hands."i wonder what u are doing"i ask myself as slience filled the room.

i look at the clock to see it has been 2 hours.i stood up and walked to our bedroom.i changed into jeans and a sweater.'maybe he is with kaneki? 'stop trying to think he isn't doing anything bad!' 'i wonder what that little bitch is doing?what if she is hanging arond hide now!' i grabbed my phone and walked out the house.i sniff the air, until i found his scent.i started following the trail with worry inside.i was getting more nervous on what i am going to find out.i walked pass my old house.a small sigh escaped my mouth when i saw police tape around the building.already they are rebuilding a new house.all my memories are being destoryed.i close my eyes and contuined walking.i stopped 2 blocks,i saw him.tears filled my eyes."why?"i whispered

ayato

mistake was the  word that ran in my head.i was frozen, i couldn't move nor speak to her.she wasn't supposed to find me."y/n u promised," s/n says as tears filled her eyes.my eyes turned back to normal "s/n i'm sorry-WAIT COME BACK!"i yelled as s/n started running.she ran out of my room to hers."i shouldn't ate dad"i whispered as tears fell from my eyes.

it had been hours since s/n went in her room.i walked to her door and knocked "s/n can i come in"i ask but nothing,just air.WAIT AIR?!i forced to door to open and i looked inside to see her gone and her window open.i ran to the window and looked around.her scent is thin."s/n"i say with anger.i climb out the window "OI!WHAT THE HELL ARE U DOING"i turned to see ayato."s/n she left a while ago"i say then jumped out.

"u didn't have to follow me"i say rolling my eyes as i jumped to the next rooftop "i want to make sure s/n is fine"he says.then i heard my sister "please"she whimpers.i started running faster "hey wait up!"ayato calls out but i ignore him.i look down to see 2 doves cornering s/n.i put my hoodie and jumped down."get away from her"i yelled but already s/n was on her knees with blood coming out her chest and mouth."motherfuckers!"i yelled as i killed the 2 doves.i stomped on one of their heads and went to s/n."hey"i whispered as her eyes stared at me.i look at her wound it wasn't healing.i grabbed her hand "come on"i say as her eyes shut close.i pulled her to my body, i held her closer and let the tears fall."not u too"

it has been a few days since i lost s/n.and ayato has been going out more.i started to worry.today he left and i followed.big mistake.

nishiki

i stayed home due to being lazy but nishiki went to school.it was getting a bit late and nishki wasn't coming yet.so i decided to go school to get him.i get up and put my on hoodie and went to the school."miss" i turned to see that investigator."i am investigator amon.i am looking for this ghoul,have u seen her"he says showing me a picture of me.i shake my head "no"i say with a frown."ok then sorry"he says bowing then walks away."what kind of investigator is he?"i ask then walked to the school.there as a short cut through an alley way."i should have known it was u" i turned around to see amon again."what?"i ask "u were the one who killed him"he says as he takes out his quinque.i stared in shock when i realized it was my brother's kagune."u killed a investigator"he says charging at me i dodge."why? do u kill for fun?tell me?do u see alll those families broken because of ur kind"he yells in anger.i grip on the quinque and stared at him,the pain was burning my hand  "we are not the only monster.u too are breaking families.that day u took away my parents and brothers.i was just repaying u"i say as i jumped back."i don't want to kill u.please stop making me feel pain.i don't want to be that monster u think i am "i say with tears.he stops and stares at me "what?"he says as i shake my ehad "u don't understand."i say jumping on the roof.

i sat there and cried before runing towards the school where i was able to smell nishiki and

another scent.it smelled like a female.