confession

kaneki

I was reading in my room, then my phone started ringing.being the normal person I am, I picked it up and.guess who it was....it was the one and only ken kaneki.yeah i am sad."whats up"I said as I closed my book."well u aren't too busy then would u like to meet me up in the park"he asked."sure I am open now, I can go now if u want" I said."ok then" he says."meet u there" I said then hanged up.I wondered what does he have in mind?

I grabbed everything and headed out.i walked to the park, to see kaneki sitting next to a tree, reading a book.I crept to him and..."BOO"I yelled as he jumped.he turns around "oh y/n it is u" he says as he stands up." so whats up"I asked with a childish smile." oh um" he says rubbing his neck, while blushing like a little school girl who got asked out."well" I  asked."I just wanted to say.is that..ireallylikeuandiwannagooutwithu" he says really quick.he turns red.I smile and kiss his cheek "feel the same" I said as he smiles.

hide

I was in the coffee shop, on my break.yeah I am boring.I was looking at cute things that couples do to each other on Instagram."BOO" I jumped and turned to see hide."hide" I said with a pink face."sorry I had too" he say rubbing his neck."so what brings u here"i asked."oh nothing i just wanted to.."he says as he stops."yeah" I said then he quickly kisses my check "well i would love to hang and talk, but i have worked so see ya" he say walking out.he left me dumbfouded."hey y/n whats wih the look"touka asks."nothing"i said as she smriks." he did it didn't he" she says."maybe"i said with a small smile." well" she asked."what"i asked."aren't u gonna tell him too" she says as my eyes widen.'thanks"i said then left to chase after the runaway boy

ayato

it was nighttime again.but was time to eat and hunt.my black cloak covering my body, but blowing in the wind while I waited for a human to be spotted.i was getting very hungry.if someone doesn't come, then I will have to catch one.I was getting bored, then finally a female adult came in.I tried to see if it had a ring, but my hunger got the best of me.i jumped down and killed her.my heart broke, when I saw a ring on her ring finger.

but still, I ate her.blood got on my face and hands, well my fingers only.I bought a bag for the body parts to bring to my sister.once I did what I needed to do, I jumped on the rooftops again.i  looked around, then at the last body parts.I started running."hey" a voice called it.i was about to stop and turn around, when a pair of arms wrapped around me."ayato!" I yelled."sorry but u weren't stopping," he says setting me down." this better be good, I have to give this to my sister," I said."I know" he says.then I noticed a white bag next to his feet." whats with the bag" I asked as he blushes."um, well" he says grabbing it.his hand goes in and pulls out a teddy bear,that was holding a heart with the words "I love u" on it.he looks down "I can't say it without looking like an idiot, so"he says giving it to me.i smiled "I love you too"I said as he looks at me with red cheeks.i know he is supposed to be an emotionless ghoul, but yet he blushes around me." it wasn't hard to tell" I said ruppling his hair."yeah..sorry bout that"he says.he looks at me and leans in, but I stop him with my hand.he looks at me and backs up." sorry but, blood and body parts" I said pointing at my face and the bag.he rubs his head "oh yeah" he says as he kisses my cheek." bye" he says running away." my boyfriend is gonna be all shy now" I said then ran home.

nishiki

it was my break, so I wondered around.it was nice until I heard painful yelps and gunts.i stopped and walked closer to the sounds.the closer I walked it sounded like a male getting attacked." should we eat him" a male voice says.I looked around the corner to see...NISHIKI GETTING BEAT UP BY 2 BIGGER GHOULS!!! I mean I know he can be annoying at times but still!one male grabs nishiki by the neck and holds him up."yeah, we are getting hungry" he says then throws nishiki to the wall."HEY LEAVE HIM ALONE" I yelled as anger filled me.

"y/n no"nishiki groaned."u know this pretty lady" one asked."first off, NO ONE CALLS ME PRETTY" I yelled as I whipped out my ghoul knife.yeah, it is a knife that can actually kill a ghoul, not like those normal ones.I ran to the nearest ghoul and stabbed him in the head."well to bad"the buff dude says grabbing nishiki again by the neck." put him down"I growled."what are u gonna do pretty girl" he says as his eyes turn red and black.mine does too, as well as my kagune." this"I yelled as I stabbed the idiot.he drops nishiki on the ground.I ran to nishiki and set him against the wall.he groans in pain, as I look at his wounds.it was really bad.he wasn't healing fast, then I had an idea." need flesh" he groans.i take off my vet top and revealed my bare shoulder.I know I taste bad, but I taste good, really.that purple head motherfucker was trying to eat me, but I showed him not mess with me." but"he says as his eyes turn black and red, with drool coming out of his mouth.

"eat," I said looking into his eyes.he takes a deep breath and leans to my shoulder.his teeth sink in my shoulder.blood drips from his mouth.I bite my lips to hold in a scream.a few seconds later, his mouth comes off of me, he licks the dripping blood.I guess nishiki agrees with me being tasty." done"I asked as he nods his head.i get up and ripe a piece of fabric from the dude.and wrapped it around my shoulder.i put on my vet again and walked to nishiki."u better be glad I saved u"I said as he leans on me.his arm goes around my neck and mine goes around his back to hold him." yeah I am, thanks" he says with a slight blush.we walked out of the alleyway and headed back to work." y/n" he says."yeah" I said."I um like u, a lot really" he says turning away, but I can see his ears red.I smiled "I love u too," I said as he looks at me." now will u kindly explain to me why u were messing with 2 ghouls, clearly u were being stupid.if u wanted attention then u could have called me," I said."well..."

I know I did kaneki and hide's short.forgive me.cya in the next one