help

kaneki

u ran back home.but it was soundless and empty.sliding down the floor u cried and never stopped.all of ur happiness left.u were empty and alone.the pain never did stop and due to that words repeated itself in my head." pain, it kills me.but I prefer it to kill me then letting it effect others"it didn't stop .but u did have to go to work so then u can continue living.ur hair was down with bangs covering ur face.

I changed and cleaned myself.And I walked to Anteiku.i walked in and everyone looked at me." hey y/n"touka says with a smile." hey y/n how are u"kaneki ask.i don't respond.I go to change then walked out.i grab the notepad and went to the people who needed to get their orders." what can I get u"I asked the man." I'll  take plain coffee please" he says as i nod my head.i saw another people so i asked touka to make the coffee.

*time skip*

I cleaned up the table."y/n may I speak to u"I turned to see  Yoshimura.I nod my head and followed him to the 2nd floor." what did u need to talk to me" I asked."y/n I know what happened a few weeks ago" he says."yeah" I said."everyone was worried mostly kaneki" he says."I know but I can remember the screams and everything.voices in my head" I said."talk to kaneki maybe he can let u live with him or u can live here" he says.as I nod my head." please raise your head.look up never down" he says as I walk back down.I walk down and was met with kaneki." hey y/n" he syas"hey" I said."sorry I didn't go after u.i thought u were going to check someone" he says sadly." it is ok.but I was wondering if I can live with u.it is ok if u don't-" "sure I'll come by tomorrow and we can get u moved in"he says asi smile."thanks shy baby" I said "no problem my love" he says.

hide

how long I stayed in the house? I don't know.I lost count after that.words kept repeating itself in my head." numb, what is numb.do u want me to show u or are u already numb".i was a mess.i could have helped her live at least long.but me being selfish bout a boy.i failed.I wondered how hide was doing.but, of course, I never answered his texts nor his calls.he would come knock on the door but I refused to open.why does he still care?

I finally got some sense.if my parents were still alive then they would be disappointed that I am missing school.I grabbed a black sweater and sweat pants.no use trying to fix myself. I pull my hoodie over my head as I grabbed my backpack and left.I stared at the ground as I walked closer to the school.i was on time.this was new since I lost my dad.I walked through the gates.I stared at the people walking around it was calm and peaceful.then I saw the group of girls that brother.the leader was crying because I killed her dad, but shhh don't tell her.because if u do then I will have to kill her.actually, u can tell her I don't mind.I looked back down and continued walking.

right as y/n walked on the school grounds.she was seen by hide.he has been looking for her.rumors at the school were saying that she killed herself.but hide didn't believe it tho.and he was right.so he did his signature run

so he did his signature run