Chapter 6

3RD PERSON:

And after that pleasing but job threatening act by Sanya Reza (but it was totally Harry's fault) she, quite red faced, sat down to work.

She deleted all the 589 files in the pen drive, kept all the 700 or so movies.
She even put them in different folders according to series or, for the rare ones that were standalones, according to genre.

It was just because she had time and she got OCD sometimes.
Not enough for it to be serious. Just sometimes.

So she decided to give the USB to her boss at about 2 when he'd just come back from his meeting. She'd seen him as he went out but there was an entrance through the window so she didn't see him come in.

Sanya's POV:

I will never understand millionares and/or superheroes. The window is an entrance. Ok, yeah it's convenient when you're swinging in. But doesn't it increase more chances of thievery?

Uh.

"Here, Mr. Parker. How was your meeting?" I could've just slipped in the drive but I wanted to see if he's shaven the silly facial hair off.

He had.

I actually squealed. Seriously.

Not just because he looked unbelievably cute and boyish and hot but he looked so much like...Peter Parker.

I know it sounds stupid because of course, Peter Parker will always look like Peter Parker.
But these few days and the time I have been stalking his Instagram because let's face it, no matter how I pretend otherwise, I'm not over him. I never will be. Also I'm crazy.

What was I saying?

Oh yeah. He seems so tensed and he always has that frown on his face no matter how small and he's permanently hunched over, as if trying to defend himself. And don't even get me started on his hair and moustache.

But with the hair normal and NO MOUSTACHE and because the meeting was good and the world didn't need so much sacrifice any more and maybe just maybe because of me, Peter looked happier and younger and less tired. Of course, the credit was probably Felicia Hardy's. She's the one who's with him, after all.

I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO REASON TO FEEL JEALOUS.

Does Peter feel jealous about Shadab or hell, Haz? Because he knows about them.
I nearly murdered Harry because of it.

Wait, he's opening his mouth. Wow, I think really fast. I must have the Flash speed of thinking.

"What!? What's wrong?" Peter says all panicked. I don't even care that I think of him by his first name as long as I say Mr. Parker.

"It's...It's just you look like him."

His brow (including the beautiful left one) furrowed.

"Like who?" He asks, all confused.

I really shouldn't this. I shouldn't.  I shouldn't. But I am. Without stuttering or saying 'um' or 'er' or 'uh'.

Softly, honestly, full of heart, stupidly, I say, "You look like my Peter Parker. The one I still love."

Harry's POV:

Well, that was an interesting call.

I smirk at the very fresh memory but I hope that nothing untoward happens with her at her job.
Not that Peter will fire her for phone sex at work.

He did it himself. And not just on a phone. How do I know? I have my ways. I just don't know who the girl is.

Maybe I am gay.

"Mr. Osborn." My secretary, Carlie walks in. "The electric compulsion heater (I have no idea what this is or if it is even real) on the 19th floor is malfunctioning. It's burning everyone who tries to come close to it."

Carlie Cooper is my ex-girlfriend Lily Hollister's ex-best friend but current girlfriend. Don't even ask me how that'll work.

She was also out on a date with Peter which I know mainly about because Peter called me up to ask if it was okay because she had some connection to my ex (Lily and Carlie weren't dating then).

Huh. Maybe I should've told him about moving in with Sanya. I mean, she was so close to Peter.

I am an insensitive tool.

Groaning, I walk to the the floor, fix up the heater (even I'm not sure how) and walk down to Advanced Technology because that always makes me feel better.

Various suits of ex-villains had been bought by us - Vulture, Dr. Octopus etc. Some were manufactured- Rhino, Scorpion.

The last one was the one which I and my father worked on personally.

The Green Goblin suit which he'd donned all of 2 months when he died when he was impaled by his own goblin spear. And contrary to my earlier belief, it wasn't Spider-Man's fault, but my father's.

Then I took on the suit and I couldn't handle Green Goblin so I named it the New Goblin.

Those were some exhilarating times.

My only purpose then was to kill Spider-Man but after getting sense knocked into me by Peter (Yes I know Peter is Spider-Man) 59 times, getting kicked by Jessica Jones, being punched by Luke Cage, sword-ed by Daredevil and chi-hit by Iron Fist, I figured I might as well hang up my figurative cape.

Villains these days just don't care enough.

After that, I was in a mental facility for about a year and half when I was let out because of my good behaviour and I proceeded to run my company. And bang my best friend's soulmate who had another boyfriend.

I'm ending the chapter here. I'm having breakfast even though it is 12 noon.