Chapter 18

"Are we really going to start dating again?" Sanya asked, from her perch atop Peter's bed.

"Um yeah. I'd like to...you don't have to! I'm not forcing you. Do what you want." Peter honorably stutters.

Sanya bit her lip and smirked, "What I want is you but I can't do you right now, can I?"

Peter choked on air. Ten he coughed.

"Be serious." He said and held her hands.

Sanya took a deep breath.

"I do want to be with you. But do we take it slow? Do it from the start? Pick up exactly where we left off except the impregnation and miscarriage part?" She rubbed a hand on her temple and winced as she accidentally poked a pimple.

"Well, I highly doubt-" *wince* "- that we can start it all from the beginning, we aren't 14 and 15 respectively and nor do we live in Queens. So slow?" Peter asks hopefully and Sanya gets a faraway look in her eyes.

"Yeah, we were so young. We were so young when we thought we could love. Fought about anything, everything led to dysfunction.
But we just gotta own that shit
Don't let it go like this
Maybe we can go from this, yeah..." She sang in an off key voice and then they both laughed. "It's been 8 years since we started dating....8 years and one week."

"We should take the Chainsmokers' advice. Maybe we can go from this. We'll do it all over again but we won't forget anything or anyone that has happened." Peter gave his wise advice and Sanya hugged him in response.

"Righto. We'll talk more when you're okay. Felicia is with SHIELD  by the way. I don't think they're gonna book her for too long but they definitely are putting a check on her."

"Great." The whole thing kinda seemed pointless to Peter. " When you said that we need to talk, I didn't think that our conversation would take 2 literal minutes."

"True." Sanya pouted. "I guess our actions have talked a lot these last few hours."

"Title of our sex tape." Peter quips and Sanya nearly falls off the bed laughing. Then her eyes seem to darken.

"When you're all well and you know, we are totally fine-" She suddenly looked nervous. "Can we?"

Peter was shocked. "M-m-make...make a sex tape?"

Sanya reddened but shrugged. "I've always wanted to see what we look like."

"We are really truly millenials. And yes, of course we can." Peter felt a little pain in his side.

"Hey, uh, can you call the nurse? I feel a little pain and I really wanna crash."

Sanya smiled, kissed his forehead and said, "I'll be right back."

Then she went out and came in again, having remembered that there was a 'Call Nurse' button.

'I'm such a moron.' She thinks.

'She is so adorably stupid.' Peter thinks.

Then the nurse comes in and gives Peter the sleeping pill and Sanya stands next to him and grins and thinks of things that could freak him out but not now cuz he was drugged and goes, "I might get pregnant. It's much too soon to tell  but there's a good possibility. We didn't use protection and anyway, even if we did it isn't 100% safe and I just kept thinking about this a lot and I know this can't freak you out right now cuz- oh you're out."

Peter had passed out before she finished her overthoughts. The nurse glared at her, warned her to be quiet and left.

"Also Harry and I dated for a while and there's just a little unfinished business there." She says unthinkingly and then stops and says, "But don't worry about all that. It's us now." She echoes his words from months ago. "It's us against everyone and I'm never letting you go again."

It's so short but I just can't seem to write anything now.