Chapter 11

"I do not know why you brought me here." Shadab says, a couple weeks after that office incident, at a very HiFi restaurant I'd brought him to purely because of feeling guilty about cheating on him. Multiple times. With 2 people. Harry doesn't really count but still.

"I missed you, Shadu." I replied in Bengali and I held his hand across the table. "Besides, it's been exactly 6 months since we started dating and 3 since we went official. I wanted to do something special." I smiled at him feeling like a horrible human being.

He grinned back at me and raised his orange juice.

"Toast. To us." He clinks his glass with mine and I'm jerked into a memory.

_start flashback_
"Peter, I know you rarely drink but just because I'm pregnant doesn't mean you HAVE to be alcohol celibate." I said when I'd visited his dorm room and saw him refusing about 19 party invitations. He was kind of a celebrity on campus.

The stubborn idiot didn't listen, as usual.
"I will fully support you in everything during your pregnancy. Whatever you experience which I can as well, I WILL." He says staunchly and that's really one of the sweetest things he can say.

"But it's Valentine's Day, I know we never celebrate it much but we always do something." I say as I place my hand on my forehead. Still warm. I fell sick here a couple of days ago and as my college doesn't want any lawsuits told me to stay here as long as I needed to recover.

"Remember that Winter Formal?"  Peter asked, a reminiscing smile on his face.

"How could I forget? Even if I didn't realise it at the time, that's when I actually...I mean when I fell in love with you." I say and lean up and nearly kiss him but then remember I was sick and shouldn't.

"Even though we can't go dancing or on a movie date or out to dinner or anything...do you want me to order some Italian?" He asked, because Italian was the first craving I'd felt.

"You don't even have to ask. Got any juice pouches? We'll toast."

"Always." He rummages around for his juice and I try to sit up.

"A toast to: Go." I say.

"Teenage, improbable love." He starts.

"Superheroes. Also your butt in spandex." I continue.

"To our baby. We'll try our best to be good parents."

"Most importantly...or overall...to us. To our love. Which will never die, I'll make sure of it."

"I love you so much." Peter says quietly.

"I know."

"Okay, no more Star Wars reruns for you."

"As if that's so much of a punishment."

_end flashback _
"To us." I murmur not thinking about the half of 'us' I was supposed to be thinking about  as I fall out of my reverie when the astonishing bill is produced.

"Do you ever want to get married?" Shadab asked me on the walk home.

I thought about it and said, "Yes, I do. Not a typical Indian housewife, I want to be a successful careerwoman too. But yes, I want someone who'll be with me no matter what, will ask me what my day was like, with whom I can do science puns, read fantasy books with, watch sci-fi with, whose hair I can run my hands through which will calm me, someone who loves me and to ....obsess over superheroes with." I said the last few words in a weird way because I'd just realised I was basically describing Pe-......anyone but Shadab. 

"Ohh...And children?"

Why do I feel like his parents put him up to it?

"Yes, of course. Marriage or not, I want kids. Even after....2021."

"I wish you could tell me." He says and held my hand.

"I'm sorry, Shadab but it's between Peter and I."

Peter's POV:

"Would you get off my dick, Felicia!? I need to- oh, Jesus, Mary and Joseph!" I ejaculated hard as Felicia kept on swirling her tongue around...that.

I never liked this, I always preferred the hand version. This seems particularly oppressive for girls. Or the doer- boy or girl. Or both.

My girlfriend's sticky face greeted me as I looked down.

"I've told you not to do that." I try to frown but that tingling pleasing sensation still hasn't gone away.

"And I told you I love doing that." Her cat green eyes twinkled at me.

"Bu-but...I should...I mean I-" Great. Awkward Peter Parker makes a comeback with the woman who despises him(Felicia)  and cool, suave Peter appears with the woman who despises him (Sanya). It really should be vice versa. I really should be (and want to be) with Sanya.

"Well, daaaarling, gotta go. Paintings to steal. People to hurt."

"FeLICia."I shouted.

"I was kidding, you big baby. Bye." She waved and walked out of my apartment.

Wait, wasn't she naked?

Um.
Er.

Well, she can take care of herself.

I got dressed, checked my email, Twitter, Instagram etc.  And took to daydreaming.

Three guesses.
Guess.
Guess.

I need to break up with Felicia. I'm not in love with her and know I can't be. But I really love her and don't want to hurt her.

Sounds like....I'm in quite a sticky situation.

Mental high 5, young billionaire.

Now. What to do?

Very short, I know but I just don't feel the ideas coming. I'm sorry.