Chapter 4

"Hello." Harry spoke into our home phone.

It was maybe 12 or 1, my bleary eyes couldn't make out.

I had just gotten up, it was a Sunday.

We had fallen asleep on the couch after not getting caught doing it in the elevator.

Ugh. Too early for sex think. Go back to sleep.

Then remembering the mental note I had made, I slapped myself..

I fell asleep again.

Peter's POV:

I was back at my own apartment after a very exciting night at her apartment, my office, the roof we met up, the restaurant bathroom and my apartment.

Felicia was gone when I woke up as usual.
It only hurt me a little. She could've stayed....it was a date, after all.

Still. As I'm free, might as well tie up those loose threads.

I pull out my iPhone, scroll through the contacts list to call Sanya but then remember that I don't know if she'd changed her number or not.

Idiot, I slap my head.

I walk to my study, in my boxers and a loose Empire Strikes Back shirt and rifle through the many many unread files to Sanya's one which HR had sent.

I dial the number and it rings and my blood boils when it's picked up.

Because guess who fucking picked up, none other than Harry Goblin Osborn.

"Hello?" Harry says and my blood starts cooking.

"Harry? Isn't this Sanya's place?"

"Yeah, we live together." He says nonchalantly, apparently unaware how close he was to getting knocked out for the 60th time.

"What? Like live together? Couple like? Having wild sex like?"

"Relax, man. I'm not her boyfriend. No feelings. We did have wild sex A LOT but not anymore, she's gone official with some old Indian friend of hers."

"Who?"

"Shaydab Alam."

"Never heard of him." I laugh nervously. "And uh, eh...Harry, you were kidding about the wild sex part, right? Right?" I nearly beg him to say yes.

"Look, Pete. I don't wanna lie to you. We have had sex many many times since she moved in six months ago. Friends with benefits, you know."

"Oh." I did know.

I felt numb. This is what it feels to hear about your first love sleeping with some rando. "Does she..does still-..I mean, walk around-"

"Without clothes? Yes."

"And uh...do you.. public?" I couldn't say it completely, I felt like I was betraying my old girlfriend's trust.

"Elevator yesterday."

"I have that kink too....I did it at a roof last night...."

"As I said to her, we are all seriously fucked up. Just wait a minute, wuddya I need to put the blanket back on her, she's not very clothed, if you get what I'm saying."

My Spidey senses tingled in the dirtiest sense. Crap, not now.

"Yeah, all done."

"Is she still sleeping?"

"I thought you knew her." He jokes but it stings.

"I do...at least, did. Just tell her to report to work tomorrow and wear clothes."