Chapter 10

"Maybe I should put some clothes on?" I suggested after a little while when it became clear Peter wasn't going to let me go.

"But I like this..." He pouted.

"Yeah but...." I bit my lip.

"We're at work. I suppose we should put some clothes on."

"You're right!" I say in a surprised way, knowing it would irk him.
Sure enough, it did.

"I am a very intelligent person, I have an IQ of 170! You... it doesn't always have to be the tone of surprise!" He grumbles and gets up, pulling on his boxers.

"You know I was doing it just to tease you." I say as I join him in standing up and pull on my underwear.

"Yes...." he says in such a way it's pretty clear he didn't know.

Finally we stand fully clothed, facing each other and the enormity of what we've done sets in me.

"We just had sex." My BOSS, Peter Benjamin Parker squeaks out.
In him too, then.

"You're my boss! I'm your subordinate. Years of repressing my feelings just went down the damn drain!" I sink into the chair.

He sits on the floor and holds my hand and looks at me.

"It's okay. No one's gonna know about this." His eyes are a bit glassy as his fingers trace comforting patterns on the back of my hand. "What I said then, every word of it was true."

"I feel a 'but' coming on." I give a watery chuckle.

"You know me so well, kid. But we're...we've...kinda outgrown us. We're not those adorable high school sweethearts anymore. We've grown...We're with other people. We have jobs, we barely even kept in touch." He rants on and on but still doesn't leave my hand.

"The only thing we didn't do is move on." I say softly.

He looks at our intertwined fingers and sighs,"We're gonna be intertwined our whole lives. Because you're my first love. My only love."

I looked down at Peter's earnest face as he said the last 2 words.

"Only?" I ask stupidly.

"Well, yeah. I mean, Lish is great and beautiful and... amazing and I do feel a lot for her but that passionate mad thing everyone claims to feel nowadays.. I only ever felt that with you."

"Look at Mr. Eloquent." I sniff out a minute after I finished kissing him.

"Spiiiidey...What's going on?" The start of this sentence was in a musical, melodious voice which changed to a musical, confused. one.

A tall, blonde, beautiful, green eyed woman stared down at us.

I have met Felicia Hardy once before but she didn't meet me. I was kinda curious when I saw her enter the office and I snuck back in to see her. What I saw scarred me for life. Guess what it was. Guess. Guess.

Peter springing up from his seat on the floor jolted me back to reality. I looked at her, horrorstruck.

"Uh, see, well, Lish...actually..." Peter adorably stuttered. Mr. PARKER.

"Actually-" I started. "I had just entered Mr. Parker's office when I twisted my ankle badly. He helped me sit down. He tried to comfort me because that ankle was never healed. It was broken a month ago. I almost cried, so....."

Her face cleared. "Oh, okay. I dony believe we've met. I'm Felicia Hardy, SpideyBoy here's partner in crime and lover." The last word was like silk from her velvety voice but I wanted to throttle her. Bad idea, brain. She's superhuman and can manipulate reality.

"I'm Sanya Reza. His assistant. And many other personal attributes which are completely unprofessional to share."

Her eyes widened and her brow rose when she heard my name. She looked at Peter with a thinly veiled smirk.

"The famous Reza. I've heard a lot about you." Her lip curled.

"Wish I could say the same. But it was nice to meet you, Felicia."

"You too, Sanya. And you can call me Ms. Hardy."

"Of course. And please call me Ms. Reza. I'll be taking your leave now. Um, Mr. Parker just call me when you're...." I eyed Felicia with a disdainful look. "Done."

"Yes, yes, of course. Thank you, Sa-Ms. Reza."

I walked out with no sanity this time.

Super short I know but......this is all the idea in my head for today. Hope you liked it.