Chapter 19 (Pre Epilogue)

~4 months later~

"N-no-no, stop, you can't, JUST STOP!" I screamed and woke up again, drenched in sweat. I couldn't remember if it was about She Octopus assaulting me or about Black Cat injuring Peter.

I was alone. At the moment, Harry is sleeping and frankly, he needs all the rest he can. Yeah, we still live together. Ned and Betty are back in Boston and are engaged, SQUEAL. 

I'm the maid of honour and Peter is the best man. It's in a week. 

Oh and Peter is in China at the moment, for some business deal.

I wiped my face with my tee shirt and lay back in bed, my hands resting on your stomach, it comforts me whenever I have a nightmare, after it, I feel like vomitimg and I hate cramps, come on isn't the period bad eno- oh here it comes.

I ran to my bathroom, shut the door and hurled.

I need my Indian Carmozyme, it's the only thing that calms my stomach. I can't even force humour right now, I feel too unwell.

Betty and Ned's wedding ~

"You look moderately well." I told Betty and she nearly threw a right hook at my face.

"You look good from an artistic point of view." MJ commented and dodged a vase thrown at her. 

"Don't listen to them." Mara and Pauline, Betty's younger sister both glared at us but we were too busy cracking up. "You look perfect." 

She did but I wasn't going to say anything. 

When I saw her dress, I just went, "If you don't buy this, I won't be your maid of honour." So she bought it even before looking at it. True friendship.

Of course, MINE was the worst

Of course, MINE was the worst. Okay Mayb not THE worst. 

(Imagine the colour prettier and a bit more low cut and shorter and more beautiful on general)

The bridesmaids, MJ, Mara, Pauline and Jade, a friend of hers in Boston, looked ethereal.