CHARACTERS

Kang Seulgi
Everything about her is charismatic. One can even give her the name charisma. It's been like that ever since she's studying up to now that she's killing the sales with her undeniable charisma.
Never in her whole life she fell in love; and never she wants to...or so she thought.

Bae Joohyun
She's famously famous because of her undeniable beauty. By that, she truly is beautiful and famous. Ever since a student up to now that she's running for CEO in her father's company.
She broke hearts of many by rejecting their love. Who can blame her? She just can't feel the "zing"...not until the "business partner" showed up.

Son Seungwan (Wendy)
She's very unpredictable. Sometimes, she's so loud; sometimes, she's very quiet –very, very quiet. But when she's happy, she gets so delighted that she does something indeed unpredictable.

Yoo Jeongyeon
Just like Seulgi, she's very charismatic but they have unique charisma. With that, they are often called "twins" by many. They've been friends ever since the wold has been made. The two cannot be separated –until now, they are working in the same company as CEO duos.

Im Nayeon
She, too is famous –for her beauty and bubbly personality. Never have she fallen in love even if many men has gone crazy for her...because she's only whipped for her boss, and that is Yoo Jeongyeon.

Park Sooyoung (Joy)
She's always full of joy just like her name. The Bae's company always lits up when she arrives because she is JOY.
She's friends with Irene since then. When Irene gets so stressed, she knows what to do to make her boss friend happy because then again, she is JOY.

Kim Yerim (Yeri)
She's as cheerful as Joy, the only difference is that she gets lonely in just a snap. But thanks to her lover, she becomes joyous in just a nick of time.
She, too is a friend of her boss, Irene. They become friends because of Joy, her joy.

............................................................
I'm informing you that this is mainly about Seulrene. The other ships are supporting ships only.
............................................................
2yeon's child~