I hope no one's watching.

Seulgi's POV
Oh, no. It's okay. I like being with you.

As she said that, I swear my heart nearly jumped out of my chest.

But I really wish it were just the two of us who heard it.

I'm sorry, Seulgi-ssi. I didn't mean anything serious. Ouch! It wasn't serious to you? Well, it's better this way anyway.

It's just...

No, it's okay, Irene-ssi. Let's start working, alright? If you only knew how fake this smile was.

Oh, yes...right. She headed to her table.

-

The next 3 hours were full of silence and stolen glances.

Suddenly, my phone vibrated, showing a text message from an unknown number: She's just your coworker, right?

I looked around, trying to find if there's someone watching but I found no one.

I swear 2.0 that I'm sweating so hard right now.

Irene-ssi, do you want to have lunch together?

She looked at me with a flustered expression: Are you talking to me?

Well, obviously. I let out a nervous chuckle. It's not like there's someone else with us here, right? Now, it's a nervous laugh.

O-kay? She looked at me with a why-do-you-look-so-nervous-all-of-a-sudden stare.

Good. Let's go grab lunch. I hurriedly grabbed her wrist and pulled her outside.

-

Once we reach my car: Why do you seem like you're in a hurry while it's just 11AM?

Ughm...I'm just so hungry I want to eat right away. I reasoned like a rap.

Then, let's go. There she goes again...stealing my heart with just a small grin on her beautiful face.

What's wrong? Did I stare at her that long?

Good thing I saw her seatbelt.

-

Irene's POV
What's wrong? I asked her 'cause she seemed to zone out.

She then looked at my chest. OH.MY.GOSH.

She leaned closer while I closed my eyes. I hope she couldn't hear my uncontrollable heartbeat.

There you go. I opened my eyes to see her looking at my seatbelt, satisfied. Safety first. And just like that, she stole my heart again with that bear smile of hers.

Where do you want to eat? She asked as she started to drive.

Anywhere can do. How the heck can I be calm!?

Hmm...let's go somewhere far from here, driving with full focus on the road.

Lunch? Somewhere far?

Again, she seemed to become nervous: Well, ughm...just like what you said, it's just 11 something AM.

I shrugged the thought and tried to continue our convo: Yah! We still have an hour left at work before lunch break!

Irene...now, she's calmed. But did she just call me "Irene"!? I think I can die soon!

She continued: Now that we're already out, they can't do anything about it. So, relax, okay? She squeezed my left thigh slightly.