How?

So..?

She still doesn't want to go out of "her" room. She doesn't even want to talk to anybody. But gladly, she took the breakfast I brought her. Nayeon answered Jeongyeon, giving everybody, especially Mr. Bae, relief.

At least, right?
Mr. Bae sighed.

Who would've known what that little helmet could do? Jeong shook her head.

Who would've thought Wendy could be so happy while Irene could be in so much sorrow? Nayeon added.

And in a span of two weeks! Two weeks of happiness for Wendy and the opposite for unnie! Obviously, everyone's upset but it seemed that Yeri's the most upset one.

Guys! Guys! Look!
One of his men called out.

Why? What's up?
Yeri asked as they made their way to the said man.

Everything is audible now! You see, they're in the kitchen but their conversation can still be heard! He gladly announced.

But wait, how?
Yeri asked.

Thanks to Joy, we can monitor better!
He answered.

Wow! That's great news!
Mr. Bae even clapped his hands.

But where is she?
Jeong asked, causing everyone to stop their little celebration.

She went out with some of our comrades. I don't know but I think, she's finding a solution...an instant solution.

Why didn't she tell us?
Oh, indeed, Mr. Bae's worried. He's even nervous for some reason.

I have no idea, sir. But I think, she said something like, "We need to move now. We don't know what's in her mind. She could do something worse."

But how come..?

Jeong didn't get to finish because another man butted in: I think she also said, "I have to move faster in order to stop the worse that's yet to come."

It looked like they're still waiting for the man's next words. So he shrugged his shoulders: And she left with 5 of our comrades.

Everyone was thinking, "What is Joy up to?" but Yeri was thinking, "Is this what she meant?"

Putting their thoughts aside, they started to put their attention on the monitors.

-

Are you sure you want to wash these by yourself? Seulgi asked Wendy as she put the plates in the sink.

Yep! Em sure, baby bear.
The latter giggled, starting to rinse the dishes.

Then, what should baby bear do, Baechu-ssi? She even put her hands around the latter's waist while pouting!

"But wait, Baechu-ssi? What the?"
Trying her best to hide her irritation, she removed Seul's arms from her waist as she faced her:

Baechu-ssi? Did you just call me Baechu?

Why not?
Furrowing her eyebrows, Seulgi tried to hold Wendy but failed to.
Baechu?
She tried for the second time but the latter just stepped backwards.

Baechu?
Wendy then asked as she knitted her brows.

Why? What's wrong? That's what I call you, right?

"What's wrong with her?" Both of them thought.

I even call you bunny for some reason, you know. Seulgi tried to put up a laugh.