Let's hurt Seulgi!

Irene's POV
Eh? "The only key is to leave her be---make her suffer even if it hurts to see."? What's that?

Since when did Seulgi got out of her room?

Oh, ughm...just a stupid riddle. I tried to reason out.

So that's why you're taking too long! Seulgi said as if it was really the reason. You're playing games here. Weird. She then shrugged.

Okay! So we better leave! Yeri pushed 2yeon to the elevator with such rush. Lol.

Oh, hey! Granny and Squishy! Seulgi greeted the two, flashing that infamous eye smile of hers as she waved to the fullest.

Suho then smiled as he hugged her: Long time no see, mah friend!

Yup. Long time no see.

How's your sleep?
Kyungsoo ruffled her hair after he took his turn.

It was okay. It's just weird tho.

Why?
He asked as he pulled away.

Well...firstly, you just came here just to send me to sleep? And secondly, I had no dream. Like, it was all black. Nothing else.

Me, Kyung, and Suho looked at each other before Kyung spoke: Really? Didn't we have a little chit chat before that?

Seulgi then thought for a second before shrugging: Nah. You just came here to make me fall asleep tho.

None of us spoke. We were just waiting for her to speak again 'cause we really had no idea how to respond.

Oh, wait! She stopped for a second before proceeding: I think I was crying?

And why were you crying? Suho asked, studying the latter.

Aish! I don't know, okay? Why are you asking me weird questions lately? With that, she went inside her room and slightly slammed the door.

Wow. I didn't know it could be this worse. Said Kyungie as he shook his head.

I know, right?
We then shared a high-five.

But...Suho clicked his tongue:..the "riddle"---what does it mean?

I think it's better to discuss that stupid riddle once dad comes here.

The two agreed to what I said and we went inside. *sigh* Seulgi, what should I do with you? Do we really have to hurt you?

-

Once we were inside, we saw Seulgi sitting on a chair, holding her temples.

Hey, what's wrong?

Oh, Irene. She put a glance at me and returned to massaging her temples: My head hurts.

Do you want us to call the doctor? Suho then asked with pure worry.

No, thanks.

Why?
Asked Kyungsoo.

The doctors can't do anything about this.

How could you tell?
I kinda held her hand 'cause like, why not haha.

That's what Wendy told me.

WHAT?
Well, we said that at once 'cause like, hello!?

But of course, I was still holding her hand 'cause like, why not? And the good thing was she removed her hands from her temples and held my hands instead.