I believe in you, Seulgi.

Jeongyeon's POV
On my way to some store to buy 9 fucking gallons of ice cream and a whole box of Pringles 'cause like, it's almost 7! And of course, I don't want to be late! Aish! If it weren't for Wendy the great.

God! She's the most stubborn creature I know in this whole effin' world! But hey, it isn't her fault that she's born with that effin' brain. You know, she's really a good friend. She's very caring and kind. She's even the funniest no-jam person I know.

Wendy's actually a very ideal type of friend. It's just that, you know, because of her condition and endless love for her "bestest friend" ---she turned out to be the worst enemy you could ever wish for.

If you'd look at it, she's very friendly. She's too much kind for a villain. You saw how she just left us be, right? Plus, she befriended the little Joy as soon as she...*beep beep*

Oh my goodness that's turned into badness because of too much food!

Gosh! That car behind me got the hell out of me. *beeeeep beep* Okay! Okay! God, I'm moving!

This parking lot sucks. The line doesn't move when you're running impatient but it fucking does when you're not ready!

So, yea, yea. It's already 6:30 and I parked a lot further from the lobby. Wait, 6:30!? Shit! Gotta move! Later!

-

All set up. Now, what time is it? Fuck. It's 6:55! Good thing Seul's house isn't so far but heck! I'm betting that I won't make it on time, looking at how long the traffic is in this stupid parking lot.

/ Yah! Jeongstrich oppa, I'm waiting for mah dessert. / - Yeri

/ Time is running, Yoo Jeongyeon. / - Nayeon

Do they really have to text me at the same time? *smirk* I knew it. They're in a stupid conspiracy here.

-

Irene's POV
Heard a knock so I opened it and saw a nurse, planning to ruin our moment. Haha nah, she brought Seul's dinner.

Good evening, ma'am. She bowed and smiled. I'm here to...

Can she do it instead?
Gosh! Seulgi didn't even let her finish.

It's okay, ma'am.
The nurse gladly nodded.

Thank you.
Seul flashed her famous eyesmile *eye roll* and this nurse blushed!?

By the way, ma'am, here's what she needs to drink. She then handed me the meds and left after bowing.

Yah! Kang Seulgi, you didn't even let her finish. I said as I went to her with her food and meds.

What? That's where it'd be going in the end tho. You really are stubborn, aren't you?

But still.

Well, I don't want other people disturbing us. If we could lock the door, I'd beg of you to do it tho.

Where the hell is this bear getting all that confidence to do this to my peaceful bunny heart!? Well, it used to be not until she went all cheesy.

So you call my dad disturbance? *smirk*

Yes. I mean, no.
Gosh! My baby bear is so cute!

Why don't you just feed me already, Baechu-ssi? What did you just call me?

Oh my god! I didn't mean to call you that. And again with the panicking. I was just ughm...it just...and she's staring to cry! It just came out from my mouth and I didn't mean to call you that, really!