Stupid riddle!

Irene's POV
I was awoken by my alarm. Wow. It's already 7am? And wow! My back hurts. Whose back wouldn't hurt when you slept sitting all night?

Oh, you're up.

Oh my god!
I almost hit the one who spoke when I found out that it was only Seulgi.

Did I startle you? *chuckle* My apology.

Well hehe just a bit.
I pulled my chair closer to her bed.

Ughm...no offense but...ughm *cough*

Come on. What is it?
I tried to look as sweet as I could so that she could say what she wanted.

May I ask who you are?
And it's so obvious that she's indeed clueless of who I was.

What?

I'm sorry ughm...I should've thought of more appropriate words to use. She was looking down, ashamed of herself.

And so, it was true? Okay, I already accepted the fact that she might forget me from time to time but I didn't know it was this worse!

I'm Irene, your special friend hehe.

Oh, do I have an amnesia or something? I shouldn't say this but why are you so cute?

Ugh...I ughm...how should I put it? And of course I was shy smiling the whole time mehe.

You could just say it tho. I'll accept whatever it may be. Your smile never changed.

It's so sweet all the time! How can you smile like that while I'm struggling to stop myself from revealing myself? I'm struggling to just kiss you, you dumb bear!

Ughm...hey? You alright?
She even waved her hand. So cute!

Oh. Sorry, I was just looking for "more appropriate words to use", I guess?

She then slightly laughed and said: You're not just gorgeous. You're a funny one, too.

And as if it was automatic, she stopped laughing as soon as she realized what she just said: I'm sorry. I ughm...my mouth is sometimes like that.

She even hit her mouth and it's so cute! Seulgi herself is the definition of cuteness! Yah jinja this bear really drives me crazy.

No. It's okay. I seriously get that a lot...especially from you.

Then again, her face showed a whole combination of shock and shyness: Really? Do I...ughm...seriously ughm...

Smiling, I held her arm and patted it: Let's just say, you often compliment me.

Oh, wow.

Why? Don't you think I deserve compliments? I slightly hit her arm to prove "how close we were back then".

It's just that, I think your smile is so heavenly. It really adds up to your looks and ughm...she abruptly covered her mouth and continued: I think I should stop right there.

Moving closer to her, I slowly removed her hand that was covering her mouth and held it: Why are you being shy all of a sudden?

She was looking at our hands but she didn't move and just replied: No, it's just that, I cannot find "more appropriate words" to describe your goddess-like beauty.

Classic Seulgi, huh? Cheesy as always. *eye roll*

Good morning every..! Woah. Lmao, their faces were so epic as heck!