This can't be.

Irene's POV
What a lovely morning! I was so excited to open my eyes but I just regretted doing so.

I woke up in my room. I was in my own bed without Seulgi beside me. And I wasn't undressed. This can't be.

I know that I fell asleep in the living room. I know it. I slept with her on the sofa. What am I doing here?

No! This can't be. This can't be a dream. It just felt so real. How can...but I was with her last night. It wasn't a dream!

But who am I kidding? I'm here in my room, on my bed, completely dressed without Seulgi by my side.

It was just a dream.
Then, I fixed myself before I could even cry.

I was about to go down when I heard Seulgi and Jeongyeon fighting. And so, I hid as I listened.

Are we repeating this nonsense again? -Seulgi

"Nonsense"? Seriously, Seul? This is just a nonsensical thing to you!? -Jeong

Jeongyeon, please. I just can't do it anymore, okay? -Seulgi

So, you're giving up on this shit? - Jeong

Yes! So, can you please stop? -Seulgi

Then I guess...you already gave up on her, too. -Jeong

You know what? I think I better leave this damn house. I'm just causing trouble here. I just...I'll just leave. -Seulgi

And I heard no more. I guess, Seulgi left already. She left for good.

It's ironic how she chose to leave and let us stay here while she's the owner of this house.

Is this my fault? Did this changes suddenly barge in our lives because of me?

But why? Why can't she just kick us out? This house is hers after all. Why can't she just stay here and let us leave?

We are all aware that we're not okay. But why does it seem to me that she's obligating herself to provide for us? Why is she still doing this?

-

Finally, after a very long drive with full of silence...we reached the parking lot of the company.

No one's moving. No one dared to speak nor get out.

We were just like that until Jeongyeon hit the steering wheel:
This is because of Wendy!

Wendy? Is she really having an affair with Seulgi?

Jeong, don't.
Nayeon held her arm.

No! Irene should finally know!

So what? So that all of us could die?
Nayeon let go of Jeongyeon and shouted at her.

Wait. Die? What the?

I'd rather die than see Seulgi being miserable.
With that, she walked out.

Nayeon then went after her. So, we did the same.

Jeongyeon! Please, stop.

And so, she stopped walking as she heard Nayeon. When she turned around to face us, we, too, stopped our tracks.

Irene...
Jeongyeon sighed as she saw them looking all worriedly defeated.

Before Wendy left for states...she and Seulgi---they made a promise.

Is this what Seulgi's talking about? That promise she wouldn't imagine Wendy would take that seriously?

Jeongyeon, please...
Nayeon tried to plead once more.