Turned on.

Irene's POV
Let's go to your house once the rain is over. Baby bear said as she put the strands of my hair behind my ear with her right hand.

Oh my! Oh my! My heart!

Shuh-sure.

Did I just stutter?

Sure..?

Aish, this baby bear is so stubborn!

but you like it *winks*

shut up! haha

okay, shutting up *hands up*

good!

Sure, BABY BEAR.

That's more like it. She then pulled me closer while hugging me tighter and roaming her hands around my back.

Now, I'm being turned on for real!

But wait, why do I somehow feel like her crotch has a hard thing behind it?

Seulbear pulled away. Whyyy!?😩

We're going to live in one house for almost a year. I think we deserve to know about each other more, right? With that, she stole my heart with a finishing bear smile.

Goodness, Seulgi! Why do you always make my heart go crazy?

Is it okay with you? Now, she's back with roaming her hands around my back.

Turned on again! Gosh!

You give me mixed feelings, you know?
One minute, you're making me flutter; the last minute, you're making me turned on!? Gosh!

Of course. Let's start.

For the next two hours, we talked about everything that crossed our minds. Our family, friends, hobbies, and any other thing that has something to do with us.

It's just not so nice that she has no family now but Jeongyeon, Nayeon, and her "aunties". She said that her parents were murdered but there's something in her eyes that's telling me that it's not just because of business. I feel that there's some other reason why they're murdered. She just doesn't want to speak up.
But oh, well. It's her privacy anyway. At least I knew how loving they were to their child.

Anyhow, I seriously feel that there's something she hides. Because...

So, the two of you have been together ever since?

Yea, Jeong and I and...Wendy. But who's Wendy?

You never mentioned her?

Oh, right. It's just...ughm...she's kinda...ughm...we're childhood friends. Ughm...it's originally Wendy and I. Then, we met Jeong. Since then, we're trios.

Can we meet?

No! She looks so flustered and...nervous?
I mean, no...because...ughm...we have no contact anymore since she moved to US.

Why does she look like she's just making up stories just to avoid meeting her?

Were you lovers?

What!? No! I mean, no.
Then, why do you look so flustered?

It's just that I don't feel like what we used to 'cause we made a promise to each other before she left. But I didn't imagine she'd take it this far.
What? What do you mean?

She never came back?

She did. It's just that...oh, look! The rain's over! Let's go!
She suddenly got out of bed and dragged me outside.