"IRENE IS MY FIANCÉE."

Irene's POV
Good morning, Seulgi! I cheerfully greeted the bear while showing off my aegyo.

Wow. Am I dead already? Why is there an angel in front of me? Seul immediately got up while looking dreamy and all. Lol.

Of course not, silly! I slightly hit her arm.

She then put her hands together as she said: I even heard an angel's laugh! Wow. Jinja! But...she stopped and knitted her brows.

And it seemed like she didn't want to continue, so I made it easier for her: But you don't know me?

Ughm...*nape scratch* hehe. Why is my baby bear so cute!?

Well, *giggle* I'm Irene, your special girlfriend. I offered my hand for a handshake.

What? She gulped and her eyes were about to pop out! "Girlfriend"?

Yes! I insisted for the handshake. You know, special girl space friend.

Oh. She even wiped her sweat away! So, I have a special boyfriend?

WHAT? DO YOU WANT TO HAVE ONE?

And again, Seulgi gulped No! No, ughm...and she looked down. I just want to make sure if I've forgotten somebody else.

Wow! As if, Seulgi! AS IF.

No, you haven't. I'm the only one.

Even so, I smiled at her 'cause I know and I hope that at the end, you'd be mine again.

Oh, maybe because you're special? *nape scratch*

Even in that state, you still make sure that you don't make anyone feel bad, huh?

Maybe. Of course, I just laughed it off.

Ughm...I have a question.

Are you looking for them? They have work, so...it's just me.

And of course, I just smiled even if she's looking for somebody else to keep her company.

No. You're more than enough to make me feel better. Did she just hold my hand!? It's just...how long have I been here? And our hands stayed like that.

How dare you to say that cheesy line while holding my hand, Kang Seulgi!? And how am I supposed to answer your question?

"Try every method you can think of just to avoid her, forgetting events in present time continuously."

Ughm...you've already spent 3 nights here.

Hmm...I thought so, too. But...She pulled me by the hand like a kid.

Come on. Spill. Smiling as friendly as I could, I squeezed her hand.

Is it your first time here?

Actually, I'd been here with you since you had your first morning here. I couldn't help but to look down.

'Cause wow. It seemed so easy to accept that you could forget me from time to time and that I should be obligated to remind you who I was. It seemed so easy to think that I could cope up with this longing inside of me. But the truth is, it's still so hard to do all that.

I miss you so much, my baby bear. I miss you so fucking bad, Seulgi. But what should I do? Should I just tell you what we were? Should I push your memory that hard?

Hey. Seulgi held my chin and made me look at her. I'm sorry for offending you. And then, she held my cheeks. I'm sorry for forgetting.