WHAT?

Hi, everyone! I deeply apologize for the long wait. But anyway, everything written in bold and italic - those are the ones said by the casts. Thank youuuuu~

Mr. Bae's POV

As soon as we got the news, Kyungsoo, Suho, and I went here at the Octagon. After Wendy came back here and admitted that she hit Seulgi with the truck she was driving, she did not speak again. Kyungsoo and Suho left. Wendy and I are the only ones left here. I was sitting on the chair in front of her door for awhile now. I can't leave yet. I can't face them yet.

Mr. Bae. For the first time, Wendy called out to me.

Hmm?

Tsk. One could hear how pissed she was. You are all stupid and slow.

Pardon?

"Pardon?" The mockery, really. You didn't get the riddle? It was very simple.

Well, we...umm...I don't know but I suddenly fell out of words.

It was a very simple riddle! She hit the door. I told you! She hit it again. I told you we are running out of time but you! And again. You pests were so stupid that you wasted so much time! What if I didn't do it!? Seulgi would forget Irene and Joy! She would be in love with me instead! Do you understand that? She...and the door was hit again...she could never escape me if we ran out of time, stupid!

Wendy.

No! She hit the door again. Now, I had to go out of this stupid place to do everything by myself! Joy even got blamed again! And the door was hit again. Would Yeri ever forgive Joy for that, huh? Slightly, she hit the door and now, she's sobbing. Would you forgive Joy for that?

And from there, I knew. I knew that I said the right words in that video.

I would.

WHAT? She asked, obviously shocked.

I would forgive her. I already have forgiven you. Why will not I do that to her?

You don't understand, Mr. Bae. The door swung open. Her, easily opening the door was not even shocking. Your forgiveness is less significant. I mean no disrespect she sat on the chair across but Irene's and Yeri's are the prize here. Their forgiveness is the only thing that matters because it is almost impossible to achieve. Then, she laughed as if she was being possessed by a legion of evils.

Wendy.

Suddenly, her laughs became sobs. Shut up, old man! Leave before I become stupid like you! And there, she ran to her cell, hitting each corner, laughing madly.