Effin' remote!

Joy's POV
It's almost 11 but I have to finish this. All of these happened because of me. I have to make up for this.

Are you really sure about this, Joy?
Suho held my shoulder and as I looked at him, he really was worried.

I have to make up for my mistakes, you know.

But that doesn't mean you have to risk your own life. Suho eomma, everyone.

Seulgi did. And it's because of me.

When will I ever win to our talks, chicken little? He ruffled my hair.

Never! Bleh!

His smile then faded and once more, held my shoulder: I know you regret it all. I just don't want you to regret this night because you may lose Yeri...or she may lose you. You know how Wendy is.

Maybe it's better that way. I already am in the regretting stage. And I choose to regret this night than to regret how I've chosen to save myself from hate and let everyone's life dreadful, especially Seulrene's.

Joy.
He gave me that faint smile again.

I've been selfish once, Suho. Let me be.

It's obvious that he still wanted to argue and win this argument but luckily, Kyungsoo came our way.

You two. Stop with all your drama. Our comrades are already here.

Kyung, do you really have to sound like a robot all the time? Suho even gave him the hand gestures.

And you? Do really have to sound like an old man trying so hard to be funny all the time? And this squishy imitated granny's gestures and tone.

Yah!
Suho was about to straddle him when Kyungie just stopped him with "the hand".

STOP. And Joy? Are you sure you want to do this? We still have time tho. We're still one block away from her house and...

I'm sure, Kyungie. Are you?

Well, if you are...then, I am, too.
He even showed off how he triggered his gun.

Suho and I made an eye contact and mimicked what squishy did.

Lez do diz!
All of us cheered as we made our way to the other guys.

-

Good luck to us.
Leader Suho said as we finalized our attack and backup plans.

Good luck to us!
We then cheered.

Positions, men!
He ordered.

I'll just make a call, a'ight?

He just smiled and nodded:
Ready when you are, chicken little.

Then, he gave me a private time. And look at him, he still calls me that? As if he's tall. *eye roll*

[ Joy;  Yeri (and the others) ]

God! Finally! What the hell are you thinking, Park Sooyoung!?

And there go my broken eardrums.

Look. I'm sorry, okay? But it's the only thing I came up with. You know, to make up for the...

Again with this!? Joy, you didn't have to do this. It's not like you work for Wendy!

Anyway, can you put it on loudspeaker?

Hello!? It's on loudspeak the whole time!

Oh...sorry, then.

/ Can you please calm the f down, Yeri!? / - Jeong