Yea, she knows.

Jeongyeon's POV
We're here, every...
I didn't get to finish 'cause this chicken here got in our way.

Guys! Guys! Wendy knows she's being watched! Joy really knows how to use her face, huh.

But wait, what!?

Whaaaaat!?
And Nayeon here seemed to have a competition with Joy.

Can you at least pretend to be shocked, Jeongyeon? Yeri even rolled her eyes!

But I was! Just in my mind tho.
Aaaaand I was just hit by Nabongs.

Whuuuuut!?

All of them even clapped! And yes, Mr. Bae, too...including his ugly men.

wait, you call 'em ugly, too?

everyone does tho.

not everyone tho.

how can you tell?

joy's not even aware irene calls 'em that.

hmm, strange but nvm.

That was outstanding, Jeongyeon!
Mr. Bae held my shoulders, looking like a proud dad. Okay?

But anyway, we think Wendy knows 'cause she's acting strange? We don't know. And do you know that Irene's locked herself up in her room 'cause she saw something that's much worse than the last time?

Huh!? Oh my!
Nayeon held her face as she heard what Yeri said.

And this chicken here just slept without even telling her about the "suspected threat" this morning. Yeri added.

Meanwhile, Joy here is receiving such deathly glares from everyone as she chuckled apologetically.

I was about to! It's just that I was so sleepy. She tried to defend herself.

But nah, because all of them just shook their heads, saying: Not falling for it.

Seriously, Yoo Jeongyeon?
This bunny really likes to hit me, huh?

And why did I get involved here!?

Why? What did I do?

Are you just gonna keep everything to yourself? At least show that you're shocked. Nayeon even rolled her eyes!

Goodness! How many times did I receive an eye roll!?

twice!

...

you get it? haha twice

...

okay haha sorry won't happen again haha

So anyway, I just did what I was told with the hand gestures, of course: Oh my god! How in the world!? Is this even real!? How's Irene!?

No. Nuh uh.
Did Joy just show me the hand!?

It's so scripted.
And did Nayeon just cross her arms?

Let's just talk about our plan, okay?
And Mr. Bae? Did he just turn his back on me!?

So here we have a Yeri holding in her laughter along with the ugly people. Why am I here again? Can someone remind me?

Sir! Look at this. No, all of you.
How did that man become serious in just a snap tho?

And so, we went to his way just to see a Wendy, putting something on Seulgi's head; and a crying Seulgi with a wounded face?

The hell's happening? Gosh! I hate this inaudible tech! Of all places in that psycho's house, why does it have to be the bedroom only!? Why can we just hear things in that damn room!? And why the hell does Wendy have to do it in the living room!? Ah! Jinja I hate this!