I'll do it myself.

Mr. Bae's POV
If that so, Seulgi should have remembered everything by now.

Mr. Bae's right. We've been torturing her for how many days already and yet she's still like that. Suho said with knitted brows.

Arghhhh! Jeongyeon pulled her own hair. Why the hell is that stupid riddle not working!?

What if Wendy's lying to us all along? Yeri's very good with suspicions.

But it can't be. I can tell Wendy's not lying. I still remember how sincere those eyes were.

Sir, are you alright?
Kyungsoo asked, causing everyone's attention to land on me.

Yes, but I think she isn't lying.

"She isn't lying"!? Dad, how can you be so sure?

Irene, calm down.
Nayeon tried to hold her but she didn't budge.

No! How can you tell she's not lying, dad!?

Because she isn't, okay? It's just that.

"It's just that"!? Dad!

Stop it already, Irene.
Jeongyeon pointed out.

Irene then crossed her arms as she smirked: It seems to me that you two have been fooled by her.

It's not like that, Irene.
Jeong yet calm, protested.

Wendy is simply telling the truth.

Then, why the fucking hell is that stupid riddle not working!? This is the first time I heard Irene swear this much.

Sweetie, I know you're frustrated but please know that all of us are feeling the same thing. We are all putting in our efforts. We are all hoping that everything would come back to normal. Keep that in mind, please.

With that, she looked down and mumbled, "I'm sorry." It was almost a whisper but still, we managed to hear it.

Just immediately, I came to her and hugged her ever so tightly: Oh, my princess. Don't be. Let's be patient, okay?

She nodded, still in my arms. I could tell she's crying. My poor child.

Don't mind me butting in but...Irene and I pulled away and looked at Kyungsoo like everybody else did...what if we took the riddle wrongly?

You're saying I didn't get it right!? Yeri almost hit him. Thankfully, Suho got in the way.

Aish! You little...! Kyung almost hit back but he saw the flaring eyes of my daughter so...

So you were saying?
Impatiently, Nayeon asked him.

Kyung then fixed himself and continued: What if torturing her whole being isn't the key but hurting her big time? Like, you know, she has to be in a critical state?

What!? - Jeong
NO! No, no, no, and no! - Irene

It is too dangerous. It can be but we're not certain. I don't want to risk Seulgi's life for nothing.

Suho agreed.
Mr. Bae's right. The whole torturing Seulgi thingy is a total misconception of Wendy's riddle. We don't want to repeat that, do we?

Then, is it better to stop the torturing sessions? Jeong asked.

Obviously. Yeri rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. Aish, jinja.