Jonah/ Surprise.

You and Jonah were on Facetime while you were talking about school and stuff. Then suddenly you bring up the word" surprising" and that brings Jonah's face up to the screen smiling like a star at night.

" I'll see you in another 2 weeks princess." Jonah says as he smiles at the screen and begins to press the hang up button." Bye Jonah Wonah!" You say hanging up right before him.

Jonah's Pov.

I jump straight up as i heard Y/n say "surprising." I start to pack my bags one by one as i make up the hotel bed and spray some smelling good pumpkin air freshener around the room.

I grab all my bags and turn off the lights with everything made in the room, smiles and says to myself; " Here i come babygirl."

the end......

waittt you thought it would end there? hehe no honey keep reading 😎.

I walk to the counter and pull out a black ink pen writing on the sign out sheet" seeing my princess for the first time in 5 months!{ girlfriend😘). Looks at my emoji and tries drawing the kiss one as best as i can." That's good enough." Says to myself and walks out the hotel putting my bags in the trunk. Starts my car up and buckles up." Here i come Y/n.

{SKIP THE DRIVE 🙃}

I stop at the Burger King, Pizza Hut, Mcdonald's, and Wendy's, smiles at myself and gets into the car making one more stop at Kroger buying 10 roses in one pack titling the tag" always my girl. ❤️. Smiles and walks to the cashier paying for my stuff." Have a nice day sir." Says as i walk out the store.

{ before jonah walks out the store he changes intoa suit and tie. yes the one for " invitation album. yassss😭. wdw}

Smiles at myself and waits for cars to pass the pathway as i walk across the street into the car setting the flowers down on my lap not near the food so it won't get dirty.

" I'm on my way to see my beautiful girl..named y/n!! Woho! " I say making up lyrics as i smile widely and arrive at her house, pulls into the driveway seeing another car there but i ignore it.

I close the door and grab all the food and roses in one hand as i grab a key that you gave me. Opens the door softly as i hear loud and faint moans coming from your room as i get alittle curious.

" Y/n?" Says your name loud enough so you can hear, licks my lips lightly and closes the front door walking upstairs with the things i bought for you and me.

"Y/n?...y/n you here!" Says again as i push your door open lightly and see you making out with one of my best friends.{ not any of the wdw boys.}

I stand there for about 3 minutes with tears streaming down my face as i watch you guys and tense up a bit." Why? Why would you do this to me y/n!?" Says as i drop my things and look at you both.

Your Pov.

I stop immediately and look up to see a crying and mad jonah." What Jonah? What are you doing here!" You say and back up a bit from your ex boyfriend you were making out with." It doesn't matter what i'm doing here.. How could you do this to this!? I was so happy earlier to see you..It took me 6 hours to drive here. I even brought Mcdonald's, Wendy's, Burger King, and some Pizza . I-I...I even bought you some roses but i'm starting to see that you're not a shinning rose anymore.". Jonah says crying as he walks out the room and breathes hardly.

" Good thing he's gone because i want more of you.." Your ex says tugging at your shirt.

" Stop it!" You say and walk out the room trying to find Jonah. " I-I-I can't believe this is happening..w-why?" Jonah says shivering and stuttering while he's pushed up against a wall sitting on the ground.

" Jonah?" You say and walk over to him kneeling down to his level and hug him." I would never like you jonah! Just face the fact that i've moved on ever since you moved.

"W-w-what? W-wait but y-y/n you said you l-loved me and i-i bought you all those gifts and stuff!" Jonah says crying looking up at you and your boyfriend.

" Well she's moved on. So get out you scum".

"Jonah he said leave!...Leave before we both do something bad to you!" Y/n says holding a fist towards Jonah.

Jonah just cries and holds his knees to his face rocking back and slowly as he starts praying." Please don't do this! I love you! You don't understand." Jonah says while he tries to get up but y/n kicks him in his cheek making him fall and cry.

{ end of dream} 🌧

Jonah's Pov.

I just wake up and start crying feeling to the left side of my bed imagining that Y/n is there but he/she isn't.

" Please don't leave me ." Says as i run a hair through my hair and instantly get a text from you saying.

" Sorry J. I'm leaving you. xoxo😝"

{ PART 2???}