you can't keep me away from him(J.M)

plot: your step-dad found out that you've been out and he doesn't want you with Jonah, your step-dads an abuser.

warning: hitting(abuse), language, yelling.

*cute ending ?😤*
•••

As you giggle and hug Jonah one last time for the night, Jonah pulls you back giving a soft and gentle kiss.

"I don't want you to go, Y/N"Jonah says and pulls you close to him.

"I know Jo, I really don't wanna go but I have to, My step-dad will be pissed"Y/N says softly and smiles before he hands her some beautiful fresh flowers.

"Bye, baby"Jonah says and watches you leave, before watching giving you another smooch on the cheek.

As you enter the house with beautiful flowers in your hand and your red lipstick blending in with the gorgeous flowers, making you smile at the thought of your boyfriend.

"YOU BITCH!"Someone yells from the kitchen. It's your step-dad.

Y/N frowns and walks to where all of the noise and loudness is coming from.
Your crazy ass step-dad holding a glass toward your mothers arm in a threatening way.

"Let go of her!"You yell and keep your flowers in your hands.

"Look who's home"You step-dad says and smirks, before sliding the glass almost against your moms arm.
"Y/N, go up to your room. It's okay hunny"Your mom says and you shake your head.
"You little slut, been out with that boy?"Your step dad yells and moves toward you.

"So, what's it to you?"You say and step back, keeping your eyes concentrated on the glass in his hand.

"YOU'RE A WHORE! I told you not to hang around that boy"He says and pulls you to his chest making you cry out softly.
"Been doing things you shouldn't be?"He says and he moves his hands around your ass area.

"N-no daddy I-"Y/n tries to get out but gets slapped across the face. Kicked to the floor and screamed at. Her older step-brother comes downstairs with a game controller in his hand and he just watches. He looks at you. He feels sorry for you and runs back upstairs, not knowing what to do. Your mom. She looks at you with some beer in her hand. Wasn't she just threatened by her own new husband.
"DON'T DADDY ME WHORE!"He yells and pours beer on you, slapping you one more time before grabbing you by the collar of your tan coat.

"You. Don't. Go. Around. Him. Anymore"You step-dad spits in your face and throws you the door, hardly. Before walking back to his couch spot and your mother just looks at you for a split second and follows behind him.
"Understand me, girl?"He says and expects answer. But he doesn't get one.

"I EXPECT AN ANSWER!"He yells and folds his arms.
"Yes, daddy"You say quietly and walk outside sitting on your porch, needing a minute to contain yourself.

"Hey, need a hand?"You hear a voice says and it's your boyfriend Jonah. The dark clouds beginning to form into darker ones as it begins sprinkling rain.

"Jonah? What are you doing here?"You say and stand up, setting your water bottle down.

"I was going for a night jog and I saw you"He says and sits beside you.

"Baby..I hate myself"Y/n shakes her head and leans her cheek on his shoulder.
"Why's that, love?"He says in a worrisome way.
"You shouldn't hate yourself, you're the most beautiful girl i've ever wanted"He says and smiles at you.

"Is it your shit step-dad?"He says.

"Yes, but there's more to it baby"You say and wipes your tears that are beginning to streak down your soft cheeks.

"Let's talk about it at my house over popcorn and candy"Jonah says and gives you a soft smirk before you stand up.

"Okay"You smile and stand up, holding Jonah's hand as he leads you to his house.

•••