PART 2. IS HE THIRSTY???😏

'ONE GUY; get off of me fangirling freak!'.

what did you just say to me?! LITTLE BOY!" Y/n says madly as she turns around to the guy.

' I SAID!" YOU'RE A FANGIRLING FAN' WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO ABOUT IT!?" The guy says looking down at you.

. You sigh and slap him super hard in he face." ZACH IS MINE AND MANY OTHER GIRLS! AND YES IM A FANGIRL! IS THERE A PROBLEM WITH THAT?.( nope 😏). DONT TALK TO ME LIKE IM SOME BABY LITTLE BOY!

ONE GIRL; THATS RIGHT Y/n SPIT THOSE WORDS RIGHT OUT YOUR MOUTH!💦

THANKS MY DUDE!" You say fiercely smiling at her.

*you feel someone someone's eyes stare at you up and down, and it's Zach.

" OH HI ZACHARY DEAN HERRON! ITS ACTUALLY YOU!!!!!!!!! OMG WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? OMG YOU'RE EVEN HOTTER IN PERSON!"y/n says laughing abit itching her cheek.

" OMG Y/N ITS YOU! I WANTED TO MEET YOU ALL YOU DAY MOMMA! i mean uhm." zach says covering his face. " i didn't mean to say momma!" zach says laughing as he looks back at you.

{ just imagine zach saying that.😇}

*you faint and fall back closing your eyes* this isn't happening ! YOU CALLED ME MOMMA! THIS MEANS I CAN CALL YOU D-DADDY!

"OMG HI DADDY ZACH!."

zach; daddy?

TO BE CONTINUED 😂💦