maury{C.B}

( welp! i just finished a whole packet with 5 pages for biology and exams are next week, so i'm definitely not okay, but i will be as soon as this week and next week is over. 🤩)
credit: @-Jonahsbitch

(plot: you go to the maury show to clear up if corbyn is sleeping with your sister kennedy.

"Hey guys welcome back! Today we have a special guess today, her name is Y/N and she wants to know that if her sister is sleeping with her boyfriend, Corbyn."Maury says and speaks to the audience, people in the crowd making 'ooh' sounds.

"I'm one hundred percent sure, Maury. I have all the fucking evidence that leads up to it." Y/N says without hesitation and then the crowd claps.

"So Y/N, are you worried that your sister might be sleeping with your boyfriend?"Maury says and slides the lie detector under his seat.

"Yes Maury. She slept with 3 other of my boyfriends and they also betrayed me and they all were friends, about 1 year ago my sister and the other other 3 boys that cheating on me."You say and Maury nods his head" I was sleeping in my bed and they all pulled me out of my bed and began hitting and pouring beer on me"Y/N says and wipes her tears forming in her eyes, the whole crowd letting out 'aw's and 'oo's.

"Oh Y/N, i'm so sorry that happened to you"Maury says and shakes his head.

"Are you ready for Kennedy to come out?"He says and you shake your head" Yes, I am ready."Y/n says and nods her head as Maury stands up and walks to the stairs and greet Kennedy.

"Hey Maury"K says and flips her long fake hair , shaking his hand, wearing a tight jumpsuit with some black high heels.

"I know you're sleeping with Corbyn, I know it"Y/n says and folds her arms looking at Kennedy before Maury asks more questions.

"So Kennedy, Y/N says you're sleeping with her boyfriend, is that true?"Maury says and K shrugs.

"If that's what you believe then, I guess"Kennedy says and Y/n shakes her head, wiping her tears and staring down at the ground.

"Now, lets bring out the boyfriend, Corbyn"Maury says and shakes Corbyn's hand as he walks down the stairs and Corbyn gives him a light smile.

"I'm good Maury, how are you?"Corbyn says softly and sits down next to Y/N.

"I'm good Corbyn"Maury says and chuckle while he sits down in his chair and asks Corbyn some questions.

"So, Y/n says you're cheating on her with Kennedy?"Maury says in a questionable way.

"No, that's not true."Corbyn says and looks at you softly." Baby, you know I would never cheat on you. I know what happened to you a long time ago, you know I would never do that "He says and looks at you.

Y/N just shakes her head and ignores him.

"We have the lie detector results"Maury says and holds up the yellow colored folder and pulls out the test.

"Corbyn, We asked the detector if you're sleeping with Kennedy, you answered no, it turns out you're telling the truth!"Maury says and the crowd claps." I told you Y/N, I would never cheat on you, or still your sister."Corbyn says and looks at you as you stand up and hug him.

"One more question, We asked the detector if you cheated on Y/n with any other women, you answer no, the detector said, you're telling the truth!"Maury says and everyone cheers and claps.

"Baby! I told you I would never cheat out you"Corbyn says and you nod your head, standing up and hugging him.

"Baby, im sorry.."Y/n says into his shoulder and hugs his softer.

"Babygirl, I said I would never do that to you"Corbyn says softly and hugs you back, heading backstage.

( hey beautiful people.)