you really cheating,huh?(J.A.+C.B)

🖤

Jack was walking down the street with his friend, Doni. Doni was the most adorable and sweetest friend Jack could ask for. He would always be there for him when he was upset, so was Corbyn. One time when Doni and Jack were little boys in 3rd Grade, Jack had tripped and fell on the hard cement and Jack was crying out of how hard the pain was hurting.

(Flashback)

Doni has instantly ran over to Jack with his cute little AID kit. He opened it up and wiped off the dripping blood, Jack was letting his cries go away softly and smiled once Doni put a big band-aid on his knee.

"Thanks Doni"Jack would say cutely and stood up, smiling as Doni stood up also and threw away the cotton swabs.

"You're welcome, Jackie"Doni says cutely and they intertwine hands, kids laughing at the playground but Jack and Doni really didn't care.

They were the best of friends.

(Flashback over)

As Jack and Doni were walking down the street, Doni had the nerve to pick up Jack and throw him over his shoulders.

Jack giggles out and hits his back playfully, Jack was literally wearing a black tube top with light blue shorts on and a black flannel, topping his outfit.

"Doni put me down"Jack whines out in a playful way.

"What's going on here?"A voice says, It's Corbyn and he has a fierce but stern look on his face, making Jack melt inside.

Jack gasps to himself and gets down from Doni's shoulder and brushes himself off, smiling and biting his lip before grabbing Corbyn's hand.

"Hey baby, we were just playing"Jack says softly and nods his head, looking up at Corbyn.

"It's okay, calm down"Jack says and kisses his neck before pulling away and seeing Corbyn clench his fists.

"How you doin' Doni?"Corbyn says and looks toward him, with a smile.

"I'm good, Thanks Corbyn"Doni says and nods his head, playing with his soft hands.

"Baby, just get home okay? I'll be there soon"Jack says and nods his head.

"No!"Corbyn says and immediately turns to face him.

"How about you get home, And not whore around a boy"Corbyn says and clenches his jaw, Jack nodding and whimpering.

Corbyn hadn't called him that word in a while out of term, only during sex but not in front of anybody else.

"I'll text you later, okay Jackie?"Doni says and looks at Jack.

"Yeah, bye Doni"Jack says softly and bites his lip, watching him walk home before Corbyn instantly grabs Jack by the wrist and they head home.

"You're gonna have a reason to scream my name tonight"Corbyn says and clenches his jaw, pushing Jack inside the house before he slams the door behind him and locks it.

"Jackie!?He fucking calls you Jackie now?"Corbyn says and folds his arms, looking down at Jack.

"I'm sorry Corbie- I"Jack says and looks down, not having the right words.

Corbyn furrows his eyebrow and grabs Jacks flannel, ripping it off from his shoulders and exposing his outfit.

"A tube top and shorts.."Corbyn says to himself" A tube top..and fucking shorts.."

"Corbie please- It was really hot out today, I wanted to look pretty for you"Jack says and smiles.

"Or you wanted to look good for Doni?"Corbyn says angrily and looks down at his innocent boyfriend.

"And you basically called me a whore"Jack says and folds his arms, his arms covering his stomach.

"You know I didn't mean that"Corbyn says and sighs, licking his lips at the sight of his gorgeous boyfriend.

"But you never did fucking say it, only during sex or in our dirtiest moments! Not in front of anyone"Jack says and looks up at Corbyn.

"I'm sorry, baby"Corbyn says and looks down, clenching his jaw again.

"Are you cheating on me.."Corbyn says and looks down at Jack, wanting the damn truth.

"What? no baby, never"Jack says and walks toward Corbyn, cupping his cheeks.

Corbyn grabs his keys and tries leaving, going over to Doni's house to confront him.

"No baby- please"Jack says and grabs him back.

"I would never cheat on you, please baby, Take a breath and go rest okay?"Jack says and bites his lip and grabs Corbyns crotch, trying to calm him down.

"Fine.."Corbyn says and leans down, slowly kissing Jack and he heads upstairs.

"I'll be up there soon baby"Jack says and slides off his shoes going to comfort his calmed down boyfriend

•••