so fuckin' beautiful{J.A}

warning: dudes, this one is super dirty. I think?
(Made: October 15th, 2018🦋.)

You were currently at a restaurant with your friend at the house making cookies as you guys were required to wear( the dress at top). Did I also mention that your guys boss pervs on people?

"You girls look really nice."Your boss says and looks at you from top to bottom, smirking.

"T-thanks."Y/F says, getting slightly uncomfortable.

"Thanks, S-sir."Y/n says and nods her head, trying to hide her stretch marks on her shoulders until she feels a hand on her shoulder, moving them away from her stretch marks.

"May I see you for a minute in my office Y/n?"Your boss saying smirking as you nod your head, telling y/f you'll be right back. You walk into his room/office as you close the door behind you.

"You needed something, Sir?"Y/n says and looks at him, as he inches closer to her before he locks the door.

"Don't get insecure about your marks, you're fantastic and hot."The boss says and rests his hard hands on your shoulders moving you over to the bed and he pushes you onto the chair.

"Undress yourself."He says sternly.

"W-what?."You say a bit confused as he smirks and starts unbuckling his belt, looking down at you

"N-no, I don't want this"Y/n says and stands up quickly trying to dash for the door until she feels him pushing her against the wall, resting his hand on her throat. Y/n softly crying.

"Get use to fucking play right hun, You're mine and that little boy toy of yours, what's his name? Jack, He doesn't like you." Your boss says and you hear the door open.

"How about you get your fucking hands off my fuckin' girlfriend."Jack says and rushes toward your boss, punching him and grabbing you softly, looking toward you and having a gentle look on his face, but slightly angry." Are you okay, Love?"Jack says and softly kisses you, before you nod and kiss him back. Jack grabs your arm softly and you guys head out the office, some people looking at you both.

"Jack he tried raping me.."Y/n says and he has a stern look on his face, clenching his jaw hard, and closing his eyes trying not to get angry.

"As much as I wanna beat his ass, I can't because I need to show you how fucking beautiful you are."He says and grabs your hand, as you nod your head and smile.

You guys get in the car and drive home, getting there less than 15 minutes. You both enter the house as you feel your buttplug grinding and pushing up against your ass, slowly going in and out making you whimper.

"Fuck.."You whisper to yourself as you love the feeling, stepping out of the car as you both go into your room and you feel jack push you onto your knees in the bed, lifting your dress up gently.

"I know you have a buttplug in baby..Why didn't you tell daddy?"He says softly and slides your panties off rubbing his thumb over the purple buttplug, between your cheeks.

"I-i wanted to surprise you baby.."Y/n says and grinds against his thumb, as you push back and forth against his thumb." You like this baby? You like when I push the plug into your little ass?"He says and leans down, softly kissing your ass cheeks. Making you moan.

"Mhm."Y/n nods her head." Better yet, I accidentally got a vibrator stuck up my pussy, and i've been trying to get it out, but i can't baby."Y/n says and jack smirks, slowly getting onto his knees and spreading her wet lips, and gliding his fingers into her softly, pushing them in deep so he could grab it.

"Shh baby, I got you just relax."He says and slowly glides his 3 fingers into you." Can you do that for me?"You nod your head and feel a slap against your ass."Use your words."He says and you yelp out." Yes, Daddy." You say and nod your head, feeling his finger brush against the vibrator, as he accidentally turn it on.

"Ooh baby, My bad."He says and smirks grabbing the tip of the vibrator, and he slowly slides it out of you, making you moan at the feeling, and the wet noises coming from inside of you.

"Such a Good girl.."Jack says and opens his mouth revealing his soft tongue and he sucks on the vibrator, tasting your juices.

"So good."He says and closes his eyes, rubbing his thumb against your slit slowly."Just let the pleasure flow through you baby.."He says and rubs you softer.

"That's the spot Jackie.."Y/n moans out and grips onto the sheets, slowly sliding her dress off and laying it beside her, keeping her bra on.

"Slide that pretty little bra off for me."Jack says and sets the vibrator down, randomly shoving his face into your warm heat, making you moan out, until he covers your mouth from behind, realizing that your guys parents are home. You nod your head and slowly slide your bra off revealing your huge boobs, as he flips you over and keeps eating you out, reaching up and gripping your breasts (cringe).

"So gorgeous baby, You're all mine, and only mine ."He whispers into your heat and sucks your slit softer, pulling away kissing your neck, then down your chest and softly sucking your left tip, going to the other one as he repeats the same process.

"Just like that.."Y/n moans out and reaches down for his boner and he smirks, looking at her needy side.

"Not so fast honey, It's all about you right now."He says and sucks your boobs softer , closing his eyes.

"What are we gonna do with that plug of yours?."He says and flips you back on your knees and plays with it softly, as it stings.

"J-Jack stop it, please take it out."Y/n says and grips onto the sheets, as he nods his head smirking and slowly slides it out of you." Calm down baby, I got you.."He says and slowly sets it beside you, diving his tongue into your tinier hole, keeping you open with his tongue.

"Oohhhh, Mm, Yesss, Mmmmm."Y/n moans out and grips onto the sheets harder, grinding against his face, 5 minutes later he pulls away and slide yours panties back on, making you bite your lip.

"You did so good hun, Wanna watch"child's play?"He says and laughs softly as you nod your head and also laugh." Yeah!." You both lay down and begin watching the movie, with popcorn.