caught//zach.

you were currently sitting on zach's bed while you were getting yelled at by him.

" how long?." zach says at a medium voice, you look over at jack and then him.

" HOW LONG!?"zach says again while getting up in your guys face." back off dude, and chill out." jack says standing up getting right back in zach's face.

" 2 years.." y/n says softly and then looks down.

zach scoffs and nods his head in shame while he lets one tear stream down his face."ya know jack..if you were actually my best friend you wouldn't go behind my back and do my girlf-"..wait my acquaintance now. just pack your bags and leave." zach says getting angrier then before.

jack frowns alittle and takes one glance back at y/n and then leaves out of the house going to his own.

" z-zach i'm really sorry." y/n tries to explain but zach cuts her off.

" y/n you said you loved me..we made love multiple times and then you said you loved me, meanwhile you were screwing my so how called best friend." zach says while he throws a ring at you.

." i thought of proposing to you but i see that you're to shallow..leave right now or go to jack's house, i'm pretty sure you know where he lives." zach says while he walks out of the room and let's out his tears silently.

y/n just sighs and leaves the house going to jack's house.

"what do i do next?" zach says while he keeps crying and rubbing his eyes.