them being aesthetics and being dominant with you(D.S)

Daniel was..beyond pissed.

"You think you're the shit?"Daniel says and shoves you onto the bed, grabbing you by your hair from behind and ripping your panties off, taking your flannel off and throwing it else were. Daniel told you not to go downstairs and eat yet because he had just moped the floor and it's all wet.

You didn't wanna listen.

"I told you not to take your ass downstairs , and what did you do?"Daniel says and you whimper. Daniel simply having his silver nose ring in, and a long dark green flannel on.

"Daddy- please"You moan out and feel him slap your ass. Wanting the easy way out of the situation.

"What did I say and tell you not to do!?"Daniel says and walks in front of you, his grip on your hair loose and he kneels in front of you, grabbing your jaw.

"You told me not to go downstairs because the floor was wet.."Y/n whines out and then bites her lip, looking up at her angry boyfriend.

"Good. That's one thing you accomplished today. "Daniel says referring to you telling him what he told you not to do.

"On the bed"He says.

•••

( A NEW WDW SONG COMES OUT TONIGHT!)
💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞🦋💞🦋💞🦋💞🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋💞🦋🦋🌺🌺🌺💞🦋💞🌺🌺🌺💞🦋💞🦋🌺🌺🌺🦋💞🦋💞💞💞😭🌺🦋🦋🌺💞💞💞🦋🌺🦋💞🦋🌺💞🌺🦋💞💞🦋💞💞💞🦋🌺💞