𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙠 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙠(𝘿.𝙎)

You were walking down the hall of school, Daily routine for you and everybody else. Seniors had left early this year, they got out 1 month before the freshman, sophomores, and juniors. How lucky, right? One day, Y/N decided to dress up more...nice, and by nice. I really mean by more provocative. Her step-mom was away for the week in Chicago. You begged her over and over if you could go. Her answer was always' no' or ' you'll go next time, sweetie'.

Y/N got up early today, around 5:30 because her bus come at 6:20 am. Y/N turned off her alarm and got up, stretching and then heading into the bathroom, Washing her face and then brushing her teeth. Y/N really liked this one boy named' Daniel Seavey'. He was one of the cutest and the most handsome boys in the school, You thought you could have a shot with him, But your one friend' Layanna' kept getting in the way of you, She always wore really short
crop tops with really short shorts and some random shoes she picked out, Just. To.Make.You.Jealous.

Layanna promised you she's changed, yet she hasn't. You even gave her a SECOND chance. This time. She literally asked you to come to a sleepover she was having with people you didn't even see around the school, They always would get into trouble and cause some shit. While you were sleeping, Layanna and 2 of her 'minions' decided to hack your phone and text people your address. She even went far as to text your ex boyfriend 'Hey baby, I'm so sorry. Please forgive me. I've changed. I can make you feel so good baby, I promise. Just take me back..I'll be your good whore, Like I always am' When you woke up the day after, You didn't see the girls anywhere. They..ditched you.

You rub your eyes and shrug it off, You check your phone and immediately receive 20 messages from your ex saying things like.

"Damn baby, I never knew you were this kinky..."

"Damn sweetie.."

"I want you, now"

"Remember when I use to hit you when you were a bad girl? Good.."

"Jeez. You're such a bitch.."

Y/N sits up quickly and quickly texts him back, tears beginning to form in her eyes as she calls and texts him over and over. Y/N keeps texting him that she never sent those messages, and that she was asleep most of the time. He didn't believe her. What a dick. He was the most. Rude. Obnoxious. Self-centered. Peach of shit. Yeah. He didn't really care about anything or anyone except his rude ass. You were so happy that you left his sorry ass.

Anyways, beside Layanna being a bitch. You got ready for the day, Putting on a crop top that was light pink with some small roses on the top, that was peach and it stopped above her bellybutton, Some light blue short shorts and some long socks going to the bottom of her knees, and she puts on a black lace chokers with her hair done in a pretty way. Of course she puts on a dark flannel and grabs her backpack, before grabbing her keys and it's 6:16 am.

You wait at the bus stop and see the bus stop in front of you, You smile and greet the bus driver, sitting down in the front. About 8 minutes ago you arrive at your school, saying 'Have a great day' to the bus driver as you head off the bus and walks into school, plugging your earbuds(or airpods lol) in.

Y/N notices some people staring at her, they would usually know her by" the girl who always wore baggy clothes' but you didn't care. You were feeling confident and you headed to the bathroom. You head into the stall and hear multiple girls come into the bathroom right after you, You lock the stall you're in and make sure you hear them closely. It sounds like Layanna and those annoying girls she's always with.

"Maybe Y/N isn't here today, So I could make a move on Daniel"Layanna says and giggles, biting her lip as she applies red lipstick to her lips. You frown and shake your head at her stupid ass comment.