movie night {D.S}

{ no touching is involved, but strong words are advised 💓 enjoy beautiful people.}

{made: july 10th , 2018💗}

Y/N and Daniel were just chilling on the couch watching the movie called " Scary Movie 2".

"This really isn't scary, but it's really hilarious at some points."Daniel says laughing, as you just keep texting on your phone, nodding your head to everything he says.

" Yep...i totally agree Danny."Y/N says lazily while she keeps texting her friend.

" Are you gonna watch the movie with me? or just sit and text your friend?"Daniel says looking up at her , his head was laying on his shoulder .

Y/N just doesn't respond and she keeps texting. Daniel squints his eyes and grabs the phone from her hands seeing who texted you, then he puts the phone down and faces you.

" Try and reach for it,then i'll punish you until you can't even walk straight the next day, do you understand me Y/N?"

You move back some on the couch and nod your head, agreeing to his request. You still shocked about how his sexual side came out without a warning.

" You want me to keep talking like a naughty boy, don't you Y/N?"Daniel says as he turns down the tv not moving a single muscle. You just nod your head.

"You have a mouth sweetheart, Use it!" He says harsher looking side-eyed at you.

" Y-Yes, Sir." You bite your lip and look over at him, sitting properly.

" That's a good girl, Would you like me to bend you over the table and spank you? Give you a nice warm massage and please you from behind, love? That's what you want isn't it? Flip you on your back and lightly choke you pounding you from the front? Or, Setting you on my face and devouring you out from the inside? " He says, still not moving a single muscle.

" You're silent know, aren't you honey?" Daniel says and keeps looking side eyed at you.

" I'll choose myself."Daniel smirks to himself and thinks about which one he would prefer.

{ CHAPTER 2 COMING SOON TODAY💓}