theif and the innocent{C.B}

(Corbyn's your bf, you're just doing a gf and bf halloween idea 💀)

As Y/N was downstairs finishing up the dishes, she looks up at the sky through the large window, and it begins raining.

You fix your flannel and begin hearing small creaks from the upstairs floor but you ignore it and put the dishes away, until you hear a loud thump sound.

You jump and look behind you, seeing a tall figure hovering over you, and you gasp backing up and slowly and turning the other way, trying to head upstairs. The man blocks your path and smirks through the dark mask, with all black on.

You shove him out of the way and run upstairs, trying to close your door quickly and he slams it behind you both, and he walks you back into your bed. Y/N falls onto her bed and lets tears go down her cheeks." P-please.."She says and and the man wipes her tears.

"Shh."The man whispers under the mask and rests a hand on your neck softly, looking down at you intently. You grip onto his long arm and whimper as he rips your pants off, along with your panties.

You smirk and decide to play along with your boyfriend.

You bite your lip and slowly remove his hand, and stand up making him slide your flannel off." You want to pound deep inside of me, Corbie?"Y/n says and turns around on all fours, ass sticking out for him.

He doesn't say anything, he just reacts by shoving his face into your soft warm heat.

"Mhm, Yes Sir! Mhmmm."Y/n moans out and grinds against his mouth, loving the feeling as she only has too still on.

He licks your slit directly through the mask and pulls your hair from behind.

"Feels so good mister killer.."She moans out and slowly but steadily, grinding against his tongue nonstop, loving the feeling.

"You like being tongue fucked by a stranger you don't even know?"He says and spanks you hardly, watching you jerk forward." Such a bad little girl."He says and flips you over, spreading your legs up almost to your head and he shoves a plug into your ass, making you gasp.

"This'll teach a lesson."He says and leans down, going back to eating you out, you moaning out in lots of pleasure.

( I had some fun writing this story dudes,  all of you are just amazing, and God bless❤️)