repairing the innocent{D.S.}

(halloween related, you're already dating daniel but you both decide to roleplay as an innocent girl and a repair man.)
(one-shot )🦋

As you fix your hair, you smile and walk out the bathroom hearing someone knock at your door.

"Coming!"Y/n says and heads downstairs opening the door, seeing her beautiful boyfriend.

"Hey, you're the repair man right?"She says and makes sure, smiling up at him." Yes, And you're Y/N right?"The man says and smiling widely.

"Yes."You nod your head and close the door behind you .

"You said your sink is broken?"He says and looks down at you smiling, before you both head upstairs and he gets onto his knees, opening up the cupboards and he grabs his tools, slowly fixing it.

"Yep."You nod your head and bite your lip, walking over to him slowly and getting onto your knees, resting your hand on his knee.

"Need any help, Sir?"Y/n says softly and begins rubbing his boner.

"Y-Y/n..What are you doing?"He says and slightly breaks character, trying to go back.

"What do you mean, Sir?"Y/n says again and lifts her skirt up slowly, and gets ontop of his lower half, grinding against him.

"Oh..Mm."He moans out and holds your hip, while he keeps fixing the sink from underneath.

"Just like that baby, You want the Repair Man to grind you against his knee?"Daniel says and comes up from the sink as it's all fixed and he stands up, forcing you up with him.

"I asked you a question"He says and pushes you onto the counter, spreading your legs open.

"Yes..Sir"You nod your head and looks up at him, as he slides your panties to the side and eats you out, closing his eyes

"Yes sir.."She moans out and licks her lips, loving his mouth against her.

"Shh baby, Let the pleasure ease through you.."