my little helper{D.S}

( happy St.Patrick's day lovelies 🖤)

You were currently heading downstairs in this huge mansion making some breakfast, You had a master that you served.

••

His name.

Daniel James Seavey.

Y/n slides the pancakes on the side of the plate, adding some whipped cream and straw berries, right after, she puts some fruits on the side once again, right next to the pancakes.

Then.

She finally pours the orange juice, grabbing the tray and she begins heading upstairs, to her masters room.

"Master? Are you awake?"Y/n says softly and then opens his door, There he is.

Mr.Seavey is wearing a halfway unbuttoned purple and black striped flannel, ripped blue jeans with some his nose ring on, and a tattoo going along his arm.

"Damn" You thought to yourself and felt yourself getting wet every minute you stepped closer to him.

"Yes sweetheart, thank you"Daniel says and smiles down at you, grabbing the tray from your hands and he sets it onto his freshly made bed.

"Anything else you need, master?"Y/n says softly and sets his orange juice down onto his desk.

"Not right now hun, Wait actually- Did you finish those dishes like I asked you to ?"He says and clenches how jaw, his blue eyes piercing into yours, and he folds his arms starting directly down on you.

"N-no master, I was going to do them right-"

"You went against my orders, Y/N"Daniel says and uses your full first name.

"Yes master, I'm so sorry"Y/n says and then slowly looks up at him, slowly backing up.

"Don't run away from me"Daniel says and pulls you by your hips" I wasn't finished with you"He says and looks down at you frowning.

"M-master please- I'll be good for you"You say softly and then start tugging at his belt, then staring at his nice muscles on his arms.

"So naughty"Daniel says and grabs you by your neck and shoves you against the wall, lifting your white dress up from the bottom.

"Who made my little broken toy this wet?"Daniel says and his voice suddenly turns deep.

Did I also mention he has a tongue piercing?

"Y-you did Master"Y/n moans out and feels his fingers brush through her panties.

"I did?"Daniel says and rips your panties off in one movement.

"I made you wet huh?"He says and spanks you.

"Yes master"You moan out and throw your head back, taking the pain you're given.

"You will learn to listen"He says and spanks you harder.

"Yes master"You moan out again and whimper.

"You will not go against my orders"Daniel says and spanks her a few more times.

"If you'd stop acting out, I'd maybe let your ride my face but you're being so bad and letting me do this to you"Daniel says and whispers in your ear as he goes onto his knees behind you, slowly rubbing your closed hole.

"Shh"Daniel says as it's sorta mumbled and he shoves his face into your heat.

You moan out and throw your head back, groping onto the table in front of you, pushing against his tongue.

"R-right there sir"You moan out and whimper, closing your eyes at the feeling.

"Little whore.."Daniel grunts out and keeps eating you out, holding your ass cheeks apart.

"Yes master, I'm yours.."You moan out again and keeps pushing up against his tongue once more, feeling his cold tongue piercing go against your clit.

"That's right, You're mine.
My Little Kitten
Daddy's little helper"He says and goes back to eating you out, slowly but carefully sliding his thumb into your ass, making you yelp out.

"Yeah, That's a good girl, if you can take my tongue then you definitely can take my thumb, Hmm?"Daniel says soothingly and begins fingering his thumb in and out of you, still licking your opening.

"Oh my- Yes master"You moan out and bite down on of your fingers.

"You're learning"He says and smirks.