are they rough?(ALL)

•••

•••

Jonah: YES. This boy would literally pull you by the hair and bend you over the coldest table in your guys house and begin talking to you in a degrading way.

"Think you'll get away with this, Baby.."

•••

Daniel: As innocent of Dani is. YES. Daniel would sometimes grab you by the neck and bend you over his lap. He's a kinky little guy sometimes.

"Don't you talk back to me..Ever again"

•••

Corbyn: YES, YES AND YES. Corbyn is the one you wouldn't necessarily mess with when he's angry nor mad. You were simply walking into his room taking his dinner plate down and then you begin hearing him stomp behind you and shove you up against the wall.

"Don't you know better not to walk in my room when I'm on a call. Don't do it again"

•••

Jack: Since Jack has a beautiful little girl' Lavender' I'm gonna keep it less rough. Jack would often nip at your neck leaving big round hickeys. They would stay there for multiple days right after.

"Think you're the shit huh? Not today Y/N.."

•••

Zach: VERY OFTEN. Zach is the one that would always catch you when you were in your Dirtiest Moments. But besides that, He was the only one who could degrade you when he wanted to. And he always set the tone and mood.

"You're not gonna cum unless you be real loud for me hun..Got it?"
•••