jack//jealousy.

WARNING YA'LL; APSEN INVOLVED, YELLING? ALSO INVOLVED, TRIGGER WARNING.

••••

you were currently on your way to jack's house but you begin seeing a white car parked into his driveway, you shrug the thoughts off of you and walks up to the house.

you sigh and begin knocking on the door, while you hear footsteps coming towards the door. you smile up and the person opening the door, until your smile fading away. you see the girl herself. Aspen Loeffler. You frown alittle i'm curiosity.

" is jack home?..aspen." y/n says annoyingly as she/he looks up at aspen because she's wearing black high heels, with a plaid tight skirt on, and a white tube top on with her hair down all curly.

" uhm..y/n this may sound but..jack broke up with you because he told me i'm hotter than you, and i feel better inside of him." aspen says fakely while she flips her hair.

" he also said i have a better body than you. and that this picture of me is super hot." aspen says as she shows you the picture.

you frown alittle and close the door in her face, as aspen smirks and walks back to the couch taking more pictures of herself

••

you arrive back at your house and see jack standing on your porch with a set of flowers, and a huge purple cover all folded up and circled perfectly.

"hey baby.. i was waiting for y-" jack says while you stop him in the mids of his sentence." are you cheating on me!?" y/n says madly marching up to him.

" what? no! where did you hear that from!" jack says sighing looking down at you." aspen was at your damn house jack..and she said you said that" she apparently has a better body than me, and she feels better inside of you?" y/n says crying while her/his voice cracks.

" i never said that okay? why is she at my house any damn way?" jack says madly as he looks down at you.

"well..she was wearing something really trashy..let's just get her out of your house though." y/n says grabbing his wrist as they walks to jack's house, and aspen opens the door quickly.

"jackie!..baby what are you doing here?" aspen says rubbing her hands on her own body." ugh..eww why is she/he here?.

" the real question is why are you in my house? and why are you even here? i love y/n..leave my house or i'll the cops the myself aspen!." jack says getting in her face, as you grab jack's arm and hold him back.

" fine jackie. just to let you know i have more followers than you on instagram." aspen says flipping her hair as she gets into her car and drives away.

" no you don't. correction." y/n says rolling her/his eyes as jack and y/n go her/his house and chill.

" i love you y/n. and i'm sorry." jack says rubbing his eyes while they both upstairs to her room.

" i love you too babyboy. and don't be sorry ." y/n says smiling up at him.