you in love wit' a greaser?(J.M)

( in this case you're a soc ,but become a greaser towards the end 👽)

You were walking into the small snack store, where soc's and greaser's hang.

You head behind the counter and arrange everything before people come rushing in and want snacks.

"You wanna mess around, little shit?"Some soc says and holds his fists up, ready to fight some greaser he's talking to.

"You lookin' for a fight?"Some other greaser says and smirks, walking into the shack and he's wearing some ripped jeans, a white t-shirt, his hair slicked back, and a black leather jacket on, his silver nose ring in, and some rings on his fingers.

"If you boys wanna fight, take it outside, not he' in front of the lady"The greaser says and smirks, looking toward you as the guys walk away and head outside.

"What's your name, sweetness"He says and smiles, leaning over the counter and staring at your beautiful eyes.

"Y/N, you handsome greaser" You say and smile at him, flirting.

"Oh, pet names huh?"He says and smirks at you" I'm Jonah"The older boy says and tucks a piece of hair behind your ear.

"You have a pretty little outfit there"Jonah says and licks his lips, smirking at you.

"Oh thanks, it's my work outfit, We're forced to wear it when we work"Y/n says softly and giggles right after.

"I understand you're a soc, but you have caught ma' eye"Jonah says and smirks again, hearing the door open, revealing your huge boyfriend.

Y/n giggles at Jonah before her smile fades away seeing her soc boyfriend.

"What are you wearing?"Your boyfriend, Mikah says and has a dismay look on his face.

"Y/N?! What the fuck you doin' with this greaser?!"Mikah says, his friends right behind him and they're drinking some beer.

"Baby it's okay, he's just a friend"You smile and walk around the counter, biting your lip and tugging on his yellow striped flannel.

"Oh? is he?"Your boyfriend smirks and licks his lips, laughing and turning his head to Jonah, Jonah's greaser friends also behind him.

"You bein' a slut and playin' around wit' greasers while i'm not here?"Mikah says and clenches his jaw, itching the back of his head.

"What? baby no I-"

"Who you callin' a Slut?"Jonah says and clenches his jaw, sitting up straight and hovering over Mikah, his friends behind him." She ain't a slut, just because she was talkin' to me doesn't make her a slut, Prick"Jonah says and glares down at your boyfriend.

"What you gon' do greaser?"Mikah says and and pushes him against the counter, causing Jonah to punch him in the face, knocking him out before they leave.

"We'll see you later on darlin' "Jonah says and smirks before leaving the shack and leaving your boyfriend on the ground.

You smile and bite your lip at Jonah, wanting to know what it's like to become a greaser. Y/N tries rushing out the door and going after Jonah but Mikah reaches up and pulls her by her collar.

"You're mine, Y/N!"Mikah says and pulls you in for a sloppy wet kiss, making you whimper and pushing him away.

"Don't be a whore and go after that little greaser! I didn't date you so you could whore around with other guys!!"Your boyfriend yells in your face, making you slap him hard across the face.

"You don't call me a slut, or a whore. I'll be damned if you lay your hands on me again"You say and kneel him in the balls, running out and seeing Jonah drinking some pepsi, his friends leaning against the car.

"I wanna become a greaser"Y/N says softly and looks up at Jonah.

Jonah smirks and grabs your hand.

"About time" He says.