Chapter 1 - Debut

"Darling, tonight is your time to shine in the spotlight. This is all you ever wanted, and I love seeing my girl happy." Alessia's dad whispered while rubbing his daughter's back. Encouraging his daughter is one of the things he loves doing the most.

"Thanks for this opportunity, dad!" Alessia whispered, hugging her dad for this huge opportunity.

"No, sweetheart, it wasn't because of me." He smiled at his daughter. "It was because of you and your desire to succeed, you ambition for being the very best at what you love." He winked and hugged his daughter even tighter.

The moment daughter-father was interrupted by a WWE producer who called Alessia.

"Alessia, here's your segment."

"I gotta go, Daddy." She whispered,  clearing away her tears.

"Enjoy your mome, t my girl!" Her dad patted her shoulder.

Alessia's dad was proud of her daught. He is happy she is finally living her dream. He was about to make his way to catering when someone rubbed his back.

"Hi!" This tall man grinned. "Is this Mrs. Westcott?"

"Yes." Mrs. Westcott quickly pulled away his hand from his jacket and shook this man hand.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Colby Lopez." He chuckled.

"Nice to meet you, Seth! I'm glad my daughter is making her first appearance with you. She is in great hands." Mrs. Westcott smiled.

"I'm so honored. She seems to be so athletic and talented." He smiled, walking away.

Meanwhile, in the ring...

"Welcome to Mondy Night Raw ladies and gentleman!" Triple H introduced to the WWE universe. "Tonight is the night of the debuts!" He assured.

As he was being cheered from the fans.
The crowd was now escastic. That is what Triple H always does, he knows how to run this place.

Corey Graves: "It has been rumored it might be Alessia ..."
Booker T: "Who knows man! She has been rumored for the couple last months."
Commentator 3: "She has lot to offer in this company."

Alessia's POV

I was reading the script, and it seemed that my first appearance might be as a mixed tag team partner with Seth Rollins, against Finn Balor and Alexa Bliss, the current Raw Women's Champion.

"Hey Alessia! Girl!"

One of the producers was snapping her fingers across her eye,  and she wouldn't respond.

"Hey!" She punched Alessia's shoulder.

"Oh! Yes?" She reacted instantly.

"Did you already learn your dialogues?" She asked taking away the script from Alessia's hand.

"Oh! Yes, with Seth Rollins." She said completely lost in her thoughts.

"Yes, you'll be on screen in like 8 minutes." She started walking away, but immediately coming back. "By the way, good luck on your first match tonight, Alessia." She patt her shoulder, giving her a sincer smile.