Chapter 9 - Heartbroken

Clash of Champions
Dec 16

Alessiawwe

AlessiawweSome morning training routine before making history tonight at Clash of Champions! 😌

Alessiawwe
Some morning training routine before making history tonight at Clash of Champions! 😌

Liked by SashaBankswwe, BeckyLynch, yaonlylivvonce, Paigewwe, Samiwwe, WWE, SethRollinswwe, FinnBalorwwe and 765,980 more

Comments
Paigewwe: Girl! Stop it! 🔥🙉
SashaBankswwe: Those abs 😏
FinnBalorwwe: Mamasita 😱
Joshua Parker: Lucky Finn who is eating all this hot stuff  😍
Leslie_Banks: Lessia! You so pretty! 💘
ItsmeBayley: Mommy! 👌🏻
CharlotteFlair: Lessia! Always killing it with those abs! 😱

Backstage

Alessia was getting concentrate, getting ready for her match. The most important day of her career, this is what she always dreamt of and she wouldn't let anyone ruin her victory tonight at Clash of Champions.

"May come in?"

Finn knocked the door smiling at her, who was now praying.

"Yes." She smiled.

"Getting ready for your match?" He grabbed her from the waist and pulled her to his chest. "Once you get there I want you to snatch bald that turf." He chuckled.

"I will." She whispered maintaining the tears from rolling down her cheeks.

"It's important for you, so as it is mine. I will defend my title and you will make history. Your dad was right." He smiled.

"My dad was right what?" She asked now looking at him confused.

"Well, your dad and I had a little chat." He chuckled.

"When-where-why?"  She pulled away.
Finn placed a finger on her lips.

"He told me you were so determined and so passionate for the things you love." He smiled.

"Did he tell you that?" She smiled. "When did you talk to him?" 

"Well hum.. Two days ago I went for a walk down town and I saw him and I joined him on his walk." He smiled remembering the nice conversation he had with the man who called him son in law.

"Oh! Is he kind?" She asked grinning.

"Yes, you're so lucky of having such a great dad. It's seems he really loves his daughter." He said. "So as I do," he whispered.