Chapter 14 - I wish it was me

10 hours before Royal Rumble

Alessiawwe

AlessiawweMorning train with my boo! @Rollinswwe ❤️ #Champslife

Alessiawwe
Morning train with my boo! @Rollinswwe ❤️ #Champslife

Liked by Paigewwe, SashaBankswwe, Trinity_Fatu and 1,213,560 more

Comments
SashaBankswwe: I wouldn't be so confident if I were you Lessia.... 😈 after defeating all 30 women I'm coming for your title ❤️

"Ready for the Rumble?" Alessia asked Seth who was ahead jumping the cones circuit.

"Of course I'm ready to lose my title against that jerk." He snapped.
"How's my queen doing, ready to face anyone?" He smirked at her.

Alessia stared at him and snapped back. "Those 30 women will make history tonight, but that doesn't quit the fact they are all peasants for my championship."

"That's the attitude baby!" Seth smiled at her.

They were both so competitive at the gym, always having little discussions that lead into a wrestling battle.
____

Finn
His parents arrived on town yesterday, they came to watch their son's victory for the Universal Championship.

"Ready?" His dad asked as Finn was getting his make up ready.

"Yes dad." He smiled up to his dad. "So ready to take back what I never lost." He smirked.

WWE Royal Rumble
Kickoff

Renee Young: "So happy for tonight's show! Women's making history, Seth and Finn Balor competing for the Universal Championship in a steel cage match, so as Aj Styles defending his championship against a surprise return."

Daniel Bryan: "And our RAW Women's Champion joins to our commentarist table."

Alessia: "Nice kickoff we are having tonight before Women make history once more." She smiled getting some applauses from the few crowd.

Renee Young: "How do you feel about it Alessia? Do you agree on defending your title against anyone?"

Alessia: "I feel great Renee, you know I'm not worried for defending my championship, after all I'm a fighting champion, I'm willing to defend my title wether I'm injured or if I get an illness, that's not a roadblock in my way. But I'm not focus on that, I'm focus on how people around the world will react after watching 30 women making history, that will inspire people out there, people that has dreams, because we are woman that inspire and break barriers."