Chapter 7 - Scared of the demon

Night Raw was starting with Alexa's promo. Her theme hit and the crowd didn't wait any second to start booing her, causing her to quickly shut them up.

"Okay, I'm not here to listen to dumb people. My ears are hurting so, shut up!" She yelled standing in the middle of the ramp.
"Now let the goddess walk into the ring." She snapped.
"For the last 4 weeks I've been pissed off!" She stared at the crowd. "I've been pissed off that I always train so hard to be on the very top so that another persons comes here and tries to still away my spotlight! But let me tell you that if you, you Alessia." She said pointing back to the screen. "If you ever try to face me for my title I dare you to! And you won't be a pretty face anymore after I smash it against my foot sweetheart and let me remind you-"

Alessia's theme hits and the crowd quickly went ecstatic, why wouldn't they if Alessia is all they want.

"This is a good feeling WWE universe!" She smiled waving everyone. "I'm thankful to know how charisma is the key to open doors. It's a gift not the most people have." She smiled again making the crowd chant her name once again. "I just came here like 3 or maybe 4 weeks ago." She said making counts with her fingers. "And during my first night I was chanted they way I always dreamt of." She smiled now walking to the ring. "Something not most of the superstars get." She said ponting from top to bottom at Alexa's presence in the ring. "And I was concerned and warned also." She said looking wide to Alexa. "That there will always be jealous people around, people that would always say that you're the reason why they aren't shinning anymore." She teased now facing Alexa. "Oh! Alexa there you are." She tried to seem shocked. "I wasn't talking about you, okay, I wasn't." She played with Alexa.

That was more than enough to turn the crowd against Alexa one more time, chanting "She just killed you!"

"Okay, sweetheart my ears are hurting so let's get over it." She said covering her ears. "And I'm not here to listen some stupid speech about my dreams and what I always wanted." She added imitating Alessia.

"Are your ears hurting? I can't here you!" She yelled close enough her ears, making her to push her away.

"Chill out Bliss!" She teased back.

Alexa was speechless once again, so she acted by instinct and went to punch Alessia's face with the microphone, Alwssia stopped her with a kick to the jaw.

"Sweetheart, you may be the champ. But I'm being part of the fatal 4 way, wether you like it or not. You can't and you'll never stop me from shinning brighter than you!"

Yes... Yes...Yes...

Corey Graves: "Did you just see what she did?" He was jaw dropped.
Booker T: "She just disrespected the champ!"
Commentator 3: "The champ looked for her and she found her." He said looking astonished at Alexa who was trying to walk backstage.

"Good job Alessia!" Bayley came hugging Alessia.

Alessia was on her way to catering when in all of a sudden she bumps into someone's chest.

"Whoa!" Her sight was blurry. "Why are there two Finns?" She smiled.

Finn took her from the shoulders and hugged her. "Sorry darling." He smiled pulling her away.

"Oh! I'm so sorry." She was now coming back from they blurry vision.

"Congrats! That promo was lit." He said scratching his head quickly breaking eye contact with her.