Chapter 4 - Personal?

It was Monday Night Raw, Alessia's second Monday Night Raw. This time she was more familiar with people around..

"Hi Alessia!" Katherine came running as she saw Alessia's car parking. It seemed she really was on a hurry.

"Hi Kat!" Alessia smiled pulling out her bags.

"Here's your script." She quickly gave it to her.

"Why so early?" Alessia giggled.

"I'm super busy." She chuckled.

Wow! Finn attacks Seth while his segment and I just stay there, Finn cupps my chicks and tells me the demon would love to meet me.

"Here it is." She laughed sarcastically giving her the script back.

"By the way, Hunter wants you at his office." She smiled back running disappearing behind the WWE trailers.
___

Alessia hoped they were good news, maybe a big push she thought.

She knocked the door and Hunter greeted her with a smile letting her in.

"So you know why I have you here?" He asked looking down at a nervous Alessia.

"No." She answered back.

"Well, since your debut." He said walking around her. "You really had great rants, the crowd was with you all the moment. But that's not the point, you really impressed Vince with your mic and ring skills." "Your dad was right." He added rubbing her back

"Thanks." She smiled looking at him, who was also smiling.

"And... you should now this is a business and we run it with money, right?" He smirked. "So that make me think you already read the script, right?"

"Yes." She answered curioused about it.

"Well my wife and I are thinking about making a war between Finn and Seth for the universal campionship and you'll be the reason why." He smiled. "At the same time you'll be having matches to built you up to your crowning glory, maybe a double champion? The first ever Smackdown and Raw Women's Champion? Great offer, isn't it?" He asked looking at Alessia with a wide smil from ear to ear. "All you need to do is to play it real." He added.

She really stood wide-eyed and impressed trying to dimension the offer of her life. "I-I don't really know what yo say... it'll be an honor. Wow..." she stuttered into a quickly huge smile while jumping of happiness. "Thanks for the opportunity!" She added hugging him as a thankful moment.

"You don't have to thank, you deserve it." He hugged her back. "Now go and get ready for the show, the glam squad is waiting for you." He winked patting her shoulder.
___

After being transformed into a living princess. She looked gorgeous as always so she decided of posting the first picture, being maked up by the wwe glam squad.

Alessiawwe

Alessiawwe

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
You Are The One That I Don't Want - Finn Balor x Seth Rollins x Characterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें