Chapter 5 - Listen to your heart

After the show Alessia stood in complete shock and loneliness being confused at how the storyline played with her feelings. She felt dizziness since two men that court her keep on making her heart feel the extreme and deep confusion.

Instead of being a good desicion it was just not. It's the best for the company and her career but not for her mental health.

What will I do?

She thought to herself. She was thinking more about the kissed she just was stolen by Finn Balor.

She liked it, she wouldn't deny it. She loves how he whispered in her ear, or how Rollins grabbed her from the waist.

It was such a struggle in her mind.

"If this storyline goes like this then I'll have to pick someone!"

She yelled catching Bayleys attention.

"Oh sweetheart." She hugged her. "I would tell you to go for Finn." She smiled.

"Do you think so?"

"No!" Sasha came running behind. "You should go for Seth!" She smirked.
___

It was now Tuesday and Alessia didn't make contact neither with Finn or Seth.

Seth texted her the whole night.
"Are you alright?"

So as Finn.
"It's okay if you feel confused or else but it wasn't my intention, I was just trying to be professional."

Alessia looked at the texts and in act of a hunch you replied back to Finn.

Alessiawwe: I'm fine Finn, thanks for asking.

Finn didn't take any seconds to answer, he was really worried for her.

Finn's POV

Yesterday I wanted to apologize, she seemed to be confused. What happened at the gym didn't mean she feels something for me, and after that I think she'll just hate me.

FinnBalor: I'm glad you're doing okay. Would you mind going with me to have some breakfast? 😁🙏🏻

Alessia stood thinking, she liked the idea of sharing another moment with Finn.

Alessiawwe: Let me get ready. Time? 🤔

FinnBalor: You call me when you're ready 😉
___

After showering and dressing on into a comfortable outfit Alessia grabbed her phone and texted Finn.

Alessiawwe