Chapter 18 - Can't get you off my mind

This morning Alessia was scrolling down the posts from Instagram, earlier that morning she had been receiving lots of notifications, some of what happened at Wrestlemania and the rest was because of Finn Balor's retirement.

She didn't knew about it until Bayley, Sasha, Becky, Dean and many others superstars started posting pictures of them with Balor, along with a goodbye message.

"What are you doing love?" Colby asked reaching to Alessia as he stood up from the bed.

Alessia burst into tears as she read the news, she didn't have the courage to talk it out with Colby. "It's just I never thought Finn would retire because of us." She said throwing her phone to the bed.

"Love, we already talked this out." He softly said rubbing her shoulders. "We have some other important things to deal with, like our wedding." He smirked down at her, but she pulled away.

"Colby." Alessia sighed. "I thought I was only going to be engaged to you, I can't think about marriage if I'm still in love with you two and so don't want to rush into things." Alessia cried again.

"Okay, it's fine if you want it that way." He snapped standing up following her. "It's just a I thought you accepted my proposal because you had left all those feelings for him in the past." His voice was breaking.

"I couldn't have left you there humiliated, I would have also seen arrogant!" Alessia yelled walking into the kitchen.

"Listen Alessia I know how you feel and I don't want you to get hurt just because of his retirement when I'm your man!" He yelled grabbing her arm and twirling her around so she could face him.

"Daniel." Alessia whispered. "I'm having all this struggles again." Alessia cried under his chest.

"It's okay, I'll try to make you happy and feel important so you only belong to me." He kissed her forehead.
____

3 months later

Seth and Alessia were at top of their careers, they were both champions and we're having a great time traveling into interviews, being part of reality shows and getting game all over the world.

But Alessia's closest friends and her family knew she wasn't happy with Seth. She never was the same after Finn left.

"7 months love!" Colby sang as he unfolded Alessia's eyes letting her see the whole buffer he prepared on his own to celebrate their 7 month anniversary. 

Alessia opened her eyes and stood shocked at the whole decoration. "Oh! Daniel! This is perfect."

After the celebration they went back home, the drive back was silence. Colby was trying on break the silence but Alessia would always answer cold at his questions.

Once they arrived Alessia walked upstairs while Colby went to the mail.. he took some cards from there and kept them inside his office desk.

Alessia stood thinking about what Fergal could possibly be doing, did he meet someone? Is he enjoying his new life?

Those thoughts would be running through her mind even tho he part away 3 months away.