Chapter 6 - Win her heart

Ambrosewwe: Hey man I think this is Alessia. Told ya' The demon would get her first 😁

SethRollins: It can't be! That's from yesterday? That's probably why she never answered my messages!DeanAmbrose: It sounds like a mad Rollins, after all you're better for her man and what I'm trying to say is that you better get her back 😒___

DeanAmbrose: It sounds like a mad Rollins, after all you're better for her man and what I'm trying to say is that you better get her back 😒
___

After arriving home late from yesterday Alessia woke up at 12, it was damn late for her daily routine.

After the fireworks show Finn had another surprise:

"It's time." He whispered.
"What?" Alessia asked confused.
"Follow me." He grabbed her hand and ran the stairs from the castle.

Alessia didn't know what was going on, all she could see was a high firework that popped in the ceiling and made some sparks into "I love you Alessia" figure.

People around the park seemed that act as one of the most sweeties things. Alessia was now smiling at Finn and looking down at the people who were now taking pictures.
.......

FinnBalor: I'm missing you ☹️
Alessiawwe: Not as much as I'm missing you. But you know family is first 😉
FinnBalor: You mean a lot for me so get ready for next week!
Alessiawwe: Another surprise? 🙈
FinnBalor: Yes! 😘
___

After exchanging sweet words to each other Alessia quickly ran downstairs after hearing the door being knocked.

She opened it and at the other side was Seth with a box and some balloons at the top.

"Hi Seth!"

Her heart was now beating faster after looking at that tall man eyes.

Even tho she was now growing a no compromise relationship with Finn it didn't mean she wouldn't lean for Seth too, it was now a problem.

"Hi Sweety!" He smiled looking down at her. "May come in?"

"Why not?" She smiled letting him in.

He walked behind her who was now sitting on the coach looking at him.

"Guess what I have for my favorite girl!" He said tickling her tummy.

"Seth stop!" She laughed making him laugh too.

"I love you so damn much!" He cupped her chicks and kissed her forehead.
"Open the box." He helped her stand up and guide her to the box in the floor.

Alesia was now laying in the floor fighting with the decoration to open the box.

"Wait! Smile for the camera!" Seth smiled as he took a picture.

SethRollins

She is happy!  😍I'm happy

She is happy! 😍
I'm happy.. 💘
@Alessiawwe

Liked by SashaBanks, DeanAmbrose, ItsmeBayley, RomanReigns, TrinityFatu and 657,498 more

Comments
SashaBanks: Guess I'm winning 😌 @ItsmeBayley
DeanAmbrose: Can't wait to meet my nephews little Alessia and little Colby 😂
JasonDazz: Alessia is so damn hot! You're lucky Seth.
FinnBalorGirl: I thought she was daiting Finn! 😭
AlexaBlissFans: Hope her championship doesn't goes from Lexis hands to different hands 😖
Womenswrestling: What are Bayley and Sasha competing for? By the way is @Alessiawwe dating Seth or Finn! 😫 I hope she dates Finn!

....
.....
......

"Seth! Thanks so much!" Alessia cried. "How did you know this are my favorite chocolates!" She said holding the big kiss box.

"Well I know how much my favorite girls love kisses." He smirked looking down at her. "Come on stand up." He gave her a hand and helped her stood up catching her into his arms. He leaned in and so slowly he pressed a kiss on her lips.

It was on of those hot kisses she never experienced in her life; all she could do was just to keep on going with the kiss.

Seth now was laying both of them in the coach, he pulled away and ripped away his shirt. Alessia was now bitting her lip. He then started kissing her neck causing her to moan. "That's it baby!" He groaned; then he started pulling away her sweater, that's when Alessia started taking consciousness, so she pulled away.

"I can't do this." She whispered sobbing then she stood up from the coach.

"Why not? You're not ready it's okay, I get it baby." He agreed and sat on the coach.

"No, it's not that!" Alessia cried.

"Don't cry! I don't like you crying." He stood up and hugged her. "Then what's the matter?" He asked softly.

"Are you following Finn Balor's Instagram?" Alessia asked innocent waiting for a respond.

"Nope." Seth replied.

"Well anyway I have to tell you that I-I'm in love with Finn." She looked at the ground. Seth's mood quickly turned into an upset man laying in the coach with the girl he loves.
"But I'm also in love with you." She cried harder. "And I don't know what to do." She covered her face.

"It's okay baby." Seth hushed her and caught her in his arms. "Did you talk about it with him?" He asked placing his chin on top of her head.

"I did." She blowed her nose.

"And what did he say?"

"He said that it's okay if I choose you, my happiness is his happiness. And I Bette listen to my heart."

"And what does your heart say?"

"My heart is not answering me. I spend one day with him  and I totally forget about you, and one day I'm with you and I forget about Finn!" She responded desperate. "I never thought I would be facing this struggles, it's personal and it's also for business," she cried in his chest.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know you were being through this. I'm also sorry for rushing into things." He cupped her chicks and kissed her forehead.
"And it's okay if your heart tells you to choose him, I'll be happy when you find the one that belongs to you."