Chapter 19 - 365 love letters

Fergal Devitt

I had such an amazing wrestling career in WWE, I accomplished what I always wanted and dreamt of. My accomplished goals were to be the first ever Universal champion, plus 2x a Heavyweight champion, 2x Imtercontinental champion and the longest NXT champion. I met incredible people, I was new in such a different country, I never thought I would success but  at the end I did it. And now this whole love storylines situation is dragging me, it's killing me. I saw her, I fell in love with her, I talked with her and she caught my heart because she is so talented, so pretty and smart, everything I ever wanted, she stole away my heart but she was just not the right one, she loves someone else and I couldn't do anything, she is now with another man and I can't do anything.

Fergal didn't retire from wrestling at all, he was working for the NJPW company again, where he was having a successful career.

During this 3 months of being away form WWE he never tried on getting into relationships with any other women.

He was just concentrated on his wrestling career.
___

"Morning son!" Lionel knocked the door trying not to wake up her son. "How are you doing?" She added smiling at her sleepy son.

"I'm doing okay mom, not at all but I'm okay." He smiled trying not to worry his mom.

"I made some breakfast and your siblings are here."

"I'll be there in 10." He answered rubbing his eyes.

He stood up and walked to his desk, he took a seat and grabbed a sheet of paper, he started writing down some sincere word while tears were rolling down his cheeks.

Dear Alessia Westcott

Oh my Ale! You're such an angel that doesn't deserve to be here with us on earth, you're so beautiful, so smart, so talented and so wonderful, I wish I was the lucky one to be loved by you, to have the opportunity of making you smile every single day of your life. Unfortunately you were not made for me, your heart belongs to him and I'll have to deal with it for the rest of my life, even tho I won't I promise I will Never Let Go.

                             With love Fergal Devitt

Fergal's POV

That's it this is the 93 letter I write her and she hasn't answer.

This 3 months all he tried to do to keep in touch with Alessia, was by cards. At first he thought they wouldn't arrive, but he didn't give up and kept on writing.